• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 3 v 1 The Rangers 2012

Wasn't there a thread a coupla days back about Hibee hattrick scorers at Hampden? Or was it Ibrpx?

Squirrel legend nomatterwhat

The rat thompson didnt think it was a penalty. Fuckin no surprise there. I hope Porto snaps his legs as well

Fairs fair though - that was the best Hampden first half performance in my lifetime.

Thommo looks gutted!

Wasn't watching cause I didn't think I could take it.
Had to check the score though and well done Hibs, turned on a stream for 10 minutes and I was right I can't take it even though the defence is looking solid as fuck.
:lookaround:

Fuck nearly own goal! Shut up Craigan! 5 minutes injury time???

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

VOUS FUKKIN DANCEUR 💚💚💚💚💚😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Wòoooooooooo!!!

Absolutely brilliant - sadly stuck at work so my ticket went unused - listening on Hibs TV

I owed it to them to keep watching and despite a couple of squeaky bum moments the team played out the last 30 minutes as perfectly as they could short of putting a final goal in.
Brilliant performance.

Great result, massive win.
Good re-start to the season.

Time to kick on, they've all shown they can do it.

HIBEES FOREVER

Fuckin get in hibs what a game, martin Boyle and Porto and Hanlon absolutely superb

Ryan Porteous “Do I look happy?”

Epic

That was absolutely brilliant.

What record we’ve got against Rangers at Hampden. And their previous incarnation too.

Epic
Alex rae has just spontaneously combusted

Paul Hanlon..... Imperious!
That ought to silence Pistol

Ke
he was fucking outstanding hector, outstanding

Chances 🤣

Glory Glory to the Hibees!! Great performance, matched them everywhere on the pitch, yes they had a lot of the ball in the second half but they couldn’t break us down, Macey could have put a deck chair, I don’t think he had an actual save to make, everyone of our players were Heroes today, FairPlay to Ross he certainly got the upper hand against them, just like he did at Ipox, now we have to carry that first half performance into the league and finish it off with our cup back in it’s rightly home 💚

Epic
I wish I had seen that!

Massive result,absolutely massive.
Well done Jack Ross on the set up and the players on executing it.

the rat thompson is fuckin spewing , GIRFUY

@The Family
Closest thing to a save Macey had to make was his own shot off the post.
And he looked well ready to save it if he had to.

:22::22::22::22::22::22::ura:One Steven Gerrard
Fuckin classic. 💚

Its been a tough week for me with COVID and I was gutted to miss today. Thankfully my two tickets went to a couple of Glasgow Hibs supporters.

Delighted for the team, Jack Ross and the fans who made the effort today to support the club

Fantastic

A brilliant win and the best win under Jack Ross

Lets bring that trophy home

Enough of the Celtic shite you

Could we stop posting picture with folk with balaclavas ?

Thank you

Enough of the Celtic shite you

Enjoy your day mate see your mob in a few weeks 👍

:22::22::22::22::22::22::ura:One Steven Gerrard
Fuckin classic. 💚
Enjoyed that and the rendition of warburtons a fanny :041:

Enjoy your day mate see your mob in a few weeks 👍
You smelly bastards never had a mob.

afc3ae1e-aba6-47af-a591-fe859e31f129.jpg

I wish I had seen that!

Wow what a fucking result! Was going to avoid the game as I couldn't watch it, but couldn't wait. Get in!!!

Stunning win! Was like a dream - no sympathy for them Huns

Last edited:
E380D3C7-390A-446A-AD26-834FDB337F63.jpeg

I was still in full fukksakehunsdinnaescore mode wi' hands half over eyes by the time the 3rd went in and it began to dawn on me that bums didnae need squeaking any more 😛

I was still in full fukksakehunsdinnaescore mode wi' hands half over eyes by the time the 3rd went in and it began to dawn on me that bums didnae need squeaking any more 😛
In the realms of fantasy masel D.

Magnificent Hibernian.

Apart from the slight Porto/Macey mix up for the Huns goal, I reckon that was about as close to a perfect performance as you'd ever hope to see. Thank you Hibs - you owed it to us, but thank you, for one of those days which makes it all worthwhile

This thread has been viewed 8896 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back