Full Time: Hibernian 3 v 1 The Rangers 2012

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I can't remember a time when Hibs have been in worse shape leading up to a major cup match at Hampden. No competitive matches for nearly a month, key players crocked with no sign of when they will be returning, four games lost in a row and the morale and confidence dip that causes, players recovering from the effects of Covid, and of course several of these key players not being able to have trained properly when self-isolating. Add to that we are playing the scottish champions who now have a new manager to impress.

I just hope Hibs can get some sort of collective spirit and unity together for this match and a steely determination to give it everything for the club to win and get us through to the final. We actually have a very good record against the huns in cup semi-finals, so we have history on our side.

Good to see Doidge back, but he will be on the bench at best IMO. Magennis ?...well god knows when he will be back fit again. He has spent more time on the treatment table than on the pitch since he signed nearly two years ago.

I'll be honest, I am not confident about our chances on Sunday, but football is a funny old game as a recently deceased former football great used to say, and we may just pull off a surprise just when the odds are racked against us.

Good luck Hibs.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Not confident but you never know , as long as we give them a game
This! Off the pitch the manager picks the right eleven, sets them up properly tactically with a game plan and on the pitch 100% commitment, desire and passion. Eleven players that leave nothing on the pitch. Being brave and expressing themselves. Do that then we've got a chance. And fuck the clarty dirty bigoted *&*^.

Zab

Admin
We've had no luck with injuries this past while. Does make you wonder if there's an underlying issue with training or physio etc.

Surely someone at Hibs is looking into this. Maybe this smaller squad philosophy is leading to injuries.

Shame for Magennis, he’s had a rotten run of injuries. He’d established himself as a key player, but it’s an opportunity for someone else to step up.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Feels like we’ve had a close season, such has been the time since our last match. Bad news about Magennis, not fancying our chances much, sure that’ll change come Sunday. On the Dougie Sneddon bus from Gilmerton on Sunday, bring it on 🥳

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hallberg is back on the training pitch now too.

If he can get upto speed fairly quickly, he's in with a shout to establish himself.
He's well rounded despite not being stand out great in any area. Could steal a spot. If he gets a chance.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here