Full Time: Hibernian 3 v 1 The Rangers 2012

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Admin
Well I think its our first semi final at Hampden against the 9 year old club, having previously meeting them and spanking their arses orange on that glorious day in May, 2016 when Sir David Gray, captain of Hibernian rose like a salmon to bullet Liam "To Deliver" Henderson's corner into the net to lance the boil of the filthy bigoted cretins in Scotland's Shames board, management, team and the fuck nuggets on the terraces. I hate them and all they stand for. The shite on the sole of our collective shoes.

Its time to do it again HIbernian, the time is now. OK, I reckon only 10,000 fans are coming along to back the team, a pity but its peoples choice if they choose to miss it, I hope we fucking blooter them and I am there to see it, there is little better in Scottish fitba, doing them.

OK, some Fanny has been announced as their managers, so fucking what, the coaching team this weekend will be made up of King Billy's rancid corpse, Ian Paisley Junior, Murdo Fraser and the Village Idiot, the way too manly Arlene Foster is physio for the game and she will be rubbing her thighs and that of the collective bits of Conor Spunkstain, El Pluggalo, Ryan *&*^, Angry McGregor and the other fleg shaggers. Bring it on.

Hibernian will be ready for them, Jack kens he has to win, his stock is falling fast and now the Kean boy is primed and ready to nab his job and turtle neck and slacks ensemble quick fast. I want us to go at them, play like the good team we can be, swashbuckling, attacking, we did it at Snake Mountain few short weeks ago. Smash a bluenose Ryan, smash two, just dinnae get caught is my motto. I would.

I am looking forward to seeing many my bounce and St Pats comrades, pals for life. I am looking forward to meeting others for the first time, Bounce tours are some of the best things about supporting Hibs for me. I hope you enjoy what Jamie and I have arranged.

Songs to remember, "You let your club die" - They did. "Where's yur Gerrard gone"?

Team wise, I am pleased to say that a Hibs player informed my favourite "in the knower" and confirmed that Doidgey will be in the squad, brilliant, fit and ready or not, its a boost. I think that Kyle Magennis remains a doubt, I hope not, he is key, the whole shape of the team is better when he plays. I hope Nissie is on fire, and Boyler turns up too. Key players that know we can beat the club that the rest of Scotland despise but the fitba establishment are scared of. I would shut the fuckers down tomorrow personally.

So, the biggy, the line up....(and as I write this Sunshine on Leith has just come on Radio Scotland)...

Macey in goals, have the game of your life big yin

Paul McGinn at right back, make it a 9 no a 7 pal

Porto, get right into them son, play like we might son

Paul, celebrate your extension, let the team know how important this is to us

Young Josh, time to show that early promise kid

JDH, its them son, you dinnae need any other inspiration, do it for Hibs

Joe, a big performance please, we ken you have got it. If you want to hide, ask to off and let someone who wants to play on

I am hoping Josh is fit, if not Scottie to have a wonder game.

Murph, add goals to your otherwise decent play

Nissie, get your finger out son, walk the walk

Boyler, turn up pal, we ken you are magic on your day, you play it the Hibernian way, do it on Sunday.

What are your thoughts?

Fuck Rangers 2012 and every single one of their skitter arsed, bigoted, rascist, inbred, sectarian, school skipping bastarding backers, fuck all of them, WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC!

Hibernian Forever!

JFP1302

Well-Known Radge
Would perhaps go with Cadden at RB , gets forward more effectively
Him and Doig make their fullbacks defend

JFP1302

Well-Known Radge
It was my hardest choice and reality is JR wont drop Paul McGinn and I get why.
Hope it's that big Shirley bassey at left back for them . The other c.nt can cross a baw . And let's be honest stopping them isn't mcginns strong point

madhibee

Well-Known Radge
Positive that Doidge will be in the squad to at least give us an option, but no Magennis would be a massive loss. He’s vital to the way we play and we don’t have anything near a like for like replacement (Hallberg is probably as close as it gets).

We showed a few weeks ago we could compete and more. Hopefully Jack has noted the Scotland performance earlier in the week and the benefit of pressing quickly and giving the opposition no time on the ball (I.e. the opposite of that Celtic game).

Hibs at Hampden. Can’t wait it’s what it’s all about.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
@1875 what a lovely passionate post, it encapsulates exactly what I’ve been feeling these last few days. The tension and anticipation is building . I hate these cnuts too. Despise. Give me the boak. They rejoice in everything I dislike. They are , a pathetic bunch of glory hunting, poison oozing, swing low sweet chariot, racist, bigoted, stuck 5 centuries ago, thieving, cheating, tory bastards.
And all the rest I missed out.
Lets go and slay the hun.

Today also I seen a headline “ the new rancid manager “ which I chuckled at, happy that they realise it is the new club they refer too. They could have said , “ Rancids new manager is …..” Can anyone see my joy here? 🤣

Lets go boys and girls, we cannot force other Hibbys to go, but we will be there , that’s all that counts. Safe in the knowledge we are surrounded by our brothers and sisters . 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

And , Warbutton was a fanny , he wore a fanny hat .

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
I am thoroughly looking forward to the day.

I hope Jack has learned from previous mistakes against Hunco and gets the team fired up to start fast and be in their faces. Another meek and overly cautious display will only add to the calls against him.

Give them zero respect and get tore into them.

Zab

Admin
I’ve never done a Bounce tour, mainly due to my pals and I being far too disorganised but it has always worked out so far! So it’s a bag of cans, the train, and see what happens in Glasgow for me, but I hope everyone has a great time on the tour!

I reckon Jack will go 352 for this game, it’s what he did at Mordor and was working until Porteous fell foul of the Hun born and bread referee. So the team for me is:
Macey
McGinn Porteous Hanlon
Cadden Gogic* Doyle-Hayes Newell Doig
Boyle Nisbet

*If Magennis is fit, he starts ahead of Gogic

Allan, Murphy and Doidge are great options off the bench, feels like we have slightly more depth again.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Well I think its our first semi final at Hampden against the 9 year old club, having previously meeting them and spanking their arses orange on that glorious day in May, 2016 when Sir David Gray, captain of Hibernian rose like a salmon to bullet Liam "To Deliver" Henderson's corner into the net to lance the boil of the filthy bigoted cretins in Scotland's Shames board, management, team and the fuck nuggets on the terraces. I hate them and all they stand for. The shite on the sole of our collective shoes.

Its time to do it again HIbernian, the time is now. OK, I reckon only 10,000 fans are coming along to back the team, a pity but its peoples choice if they choose to miss it, I hope we fucking blooter them and I am there to see it, there is little better in Scottish fitba, doing them.

OK, some Fanny has been announced as their managers, so fucking what, the coaching team this weekend will be made up of King Billy's rancid corpse, Ian Paisley Junior, Murdo Fraser and the Village Idiot, the way too manly Arlene Foster is physio for the game and she will be rubbing her thighs and that of the collective bits of Conor Spunkstain, El Pluggalo, Ryan *&*^, Angry McGregor and the other fleg shaggers. Bring it on.

Hibernian will be ready for them, Jack kens he has to win, his stock is falling fast and now the Kean boy is primed and ready to nab his job and turtle neck and slacks ensemble quick fast. I want us to go at them, play like the good team we can be, swashbuckling, attacking, we did it at Snake Mountain few short weeks ago. Smash a bluenose Ryan, smash two, just dinnae get caught is my motto. I would.

I am looking forward to seeing many my bounce and St Pats comrades, pals for life. I am looking forward to meeting others for the first time, Bounce tours are some of the best things about supporting Hibs for me. I hope you enjoy what Jamie and I have arranged.

Songs to remember, "You let your club die" - They did. "Where's yur Gerrard gone"?

Team wise, I am pleased to say that a Hibs player informed my favourite "in the knower" and confirmed that Doidgey will be in the squad, brilliant, fit and ready or not, its a boost. I think that Kyle Magennis remains a doubt, I hope not, he is key, the whole shape of the team is better when he plays. I hope Nissie is on fire, and Boyler turns up too. Key players that know we can beat the club that the rest of Scotland despise but the fitba establishment are scared of. I would shut the fuckers down tomorrow personally.

So, the biggy, the line up....(and as I write this Sunshine on Leith has just come on Radio Scotland)...

Macey in goals, have the game of your life big yin

Paul McGinn at right back, make it a 9 no a 7 pal

Porto, get right into them son, play like we might son

Paul, celebrate your extension, let the team know how important this is to us

Young Josh, time to show that early promise kid

JDH, its them son, you dinnae need any other inspiration, do it for Hibs

Joe, a big performance please, we ken you have got it. If you want to hide, ask to off and let someone who wants to play on

I am hoping Josh is fit, if not Scottie to have a wonder game.

Murph, add goals to your otherwise decent play

Nissie, get your finger out son, walk the walk

Boyler, turn up pal, we ken you are magic on your day, you play it the Hibernian way, do it on Sunday.

What are your thoughts?

Fuck Rangers 2012 and every single one of their skitter arsed, bigoted, rascist, inbred, sectarian, school skipping bastarding backers, fuck all of them, WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC!

Hibernian Forever!
Phoned ma auldest lassie the day, she works in a boozer in Dalkeith, and Sunshine on Leith wis on the jukie.
Nothing else tae add… apart fae, gettntaetheyhandshakingoatshagginbowlerhatwearingpaedolovingcunts.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
I’ve never done a Bounce tour, mainly due to my pals and I being far too disorganised but it has always worked out so far! So it’s a bag of cans, the train, and see what happens in Glasgow for me, but I hope everyone has a great time on the tour!

I reckon Jack will go 352 for this game, it’s what he did at Mordor and was working until Porteous fell foul of the Hun born and bread referee. So the team for me is:
Macey
McGinn Porteous Hanlon
Cadden Gogic* Doyle-Hayes Newell Doig
Boyle Nisbet

*If Magennis is fit, he starts ahead of Gogic

Allan, Murphy and Doidge are great options off the bench, feels like we have slightly more depth again.
I'm on a Milton Mowbray branch bus - 100pc record against the Huns at Hampden!
Quietly confident about this one. The ref, by the way, is Kevin Clancy, whom the Huns despise as much as we do.
Score first, Hibs, and do nothing daft, then score the second. This is your time.
GGTTH

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here