Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 2 Celtc

Green juventine

VIP Member
Brown bundled him over.
Stupid penalty to give away ball was going out stonewaller.
Thought Mackie had a really good game today.
As a team though we panicked too much today which lead to losing possession and inviting pressure. Too many long balls that didn’t reach Nisbet. I’m not going to be too hard on Paul Hamlin he tried to clear it but didn’t connect properly.
Frustrating to give away a 2 goal lead but I would have settled for a point before ko. Both teams played crap today them more than us.

jock3

VIP Member
Gutted not to win but, if you'd said to me before the match, we'd get a point off Thellick, I'd have taken it! Substitutions were for tired legs but seemed to invite more pressure. Hope they don't play like that against the Jambos in the Cup Final!

My BIG ask 3-0 was very unlikely. However was confident enough that we could beat them so put a bet on to win @11/2. The reason I bet with bet365 is that if they go 2-0, 3-1 or say 4-2 . They automatically pay out, no matter the final score. £50 paid out early last night and £62 today. Still sare tae bare.

Screenshot_20201121-172332_bet365.jpg

BIG G

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
My BIG ask 3-0 was very unlikely. However was confident enough that we could beat them so put a bet on to win @11/2. The reason I bet with bet365 is that if they go 2-0, 3-1 or say 4-2 . They automatically pay out, no matter the final score. £50 paid out early last night and £62 today. Still share take bare.

View attachment 3781

BIG G
Looked to get £100 on hibs at 6.5 but couldn’t get a corresponding exchange to lay the bet at anywhere near 6.5

Days like today you'd win both bets and be several hundred pounds up for a couple of quid

sauzee 1875

New radge
Think the subs also made us play to deep and allowed them to come at as more.
It was expected they would but got to a hit and hope stage with ball always coming straight back at us.
At start would have taken a point now feels two points dropped

Power

VIP Member
Bit more composure at times should’ve seen 3 points swing our way (and belief in ourselves! - when we play our game it’s very effective - took a while to get going today). A lot of big positives, Mackie was very committed today and certainly took his chance IMO.

Cut out the silly mistakes and be more clinical - another two home games to pick up solid results before the usual action packed December.

Last edited:
Unforgivable to tell a Hibs legend to "Fuck off". He swung at it with his "wrong" foot and his own reaction tells you he knew he had made a very bad mistake. If he hadn't swung at it with his "wrong" foot at Tynecastle, we would never have been able to celebrate 21.05.2016. A bit of perspective, please.
Hes a so called professional footballer. He can aimlessly punt the the ball up the park to nobody 99.9% of the time. The only time I actually want him to do that he makes a complete nuns front of it. All in perspective of course. The fact that he had enough time to make a far better job of clearing the ball makes me retain my right to tell him to Fuck Off.

Last edited:

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member
Hes a so called professional footballer. He can aimlessly punt the the ball up the park to nobody 99.9% of the time. The only time I actually want him to do that he makes a complete nuns front of it. All in perspective of course. The fact that he had enough time to make a far better job of clearing the ball makes me retain my right to tell him to Fuck Off.
He should have had enough games under his belt to stop making mistakes as big as this. Unfortunately he's never learned and that's why he's stayed at Hibs for his entire career.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks