Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 2 Celtc

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Ref done us over big time it was never a penalty, disappointing to be two goals up and then throw away two valuable points by our two centre backs playing frantic football when they needed to calm things down and do their jobs. Tactically we let them get into our box far too much, first half was brutal, too much space between Nesbitt and our midfield, passing was awful, we kept giving the ball away too cheaply also.

Our penalty was soft tae.

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
I said before the game i'd be pleased with a draw,and hoped there wasn't if's but's and maybe's.Right now I'm unhappy that we threw away a two goal lead.Two mistakes from defenders up till then seemed to be playing well.Two mistakes in the box,but each player made a mistake,you only notice the two that really cost us.

Greenmachine

VIP Member
Registered
Our penalty was soft tae.
Was more clear cut that there's was.

Penalties are given for anything in football now.
One of the things that is turning me off the game to be honest.

Hand-ball in the box is the worst rule in the game and should have been scrapped years ago. Nobody deliberately handles the ball in the penalty box.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Was more clear cut that there's was.

Penalties are given for anything in football now.
One of the things that is turning me off the game to be honest.

Hand-ball in the box is the worst rule in the game and should have been scrapped years ago. Nobody deliberately handles the ball in the penalty box.

Aye but if you get rid of the rule players will use there hands knowing nowt will happen.

Goals&Glory

VIP Member
Registered
Aye Hanlon doesn’t clear it into Row Z but how the fuck does Madden come to the conclusion that Mackie gets fouled in the box, orders a retake of the Celtic free kick? - Robbing bastard.

Gutted with that. Celtic wur pish and our 2nd half performance merited the win.

MSG_07

Registered
Never a penalty to Celtic, where was McGinn supposed to put his arm which was by his side. And how on earth was there 4 minutes of injury time. A mixture of an incompetent ref and Hibs shooting themselves in the foot. You can't let a 2 goal lead get away from you like that. Thought Nisbet could have have arguably done a bit better with a couple of chances that went out for corners. Scored a very good goal though. Just wish we were talking about a win tonight.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks