Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 2 Celtc

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
VIP Member
Registered
The wrong foot. Classic modern day excuse forgiving footballers from all manner of mistakes should it be on the foot they never bothered to practice with and try to improve. Even someone that was a midfielder at Hutchie Vale.

Also love that all defensive midfielders have free reign to hit the ball 50 yards over the bar when shooting as “that’s not his game”.

Fukn Melts.

Hanlon can be forgiven as he’s been pretty decent this season and will probably never fuk up as bad again this season.

Green tinted specs

VIP Member
Registered
Oh good we've found a scapegoat!This week Hanlon.
I'm not making out Hanlon to be some kind of scapegoat. If you look at the incident again he is under no pressure to rush his clearance, and as has been pointed out Paul has a shitload of games under his belt and loads of experience. Basic mistakes seem to pop into his game, just the timing of this one was a bit sair.

Westside Green

Legend
VIP Member
Registered
The wrong foot. Classic modern day excuse forgiving footballers from all manner of mistakes should it be on the foot they never bothered to practice with and try to improve. Even someone that was a midfielder at Hutchie Vale.

Also love that all defensive midfielders have free reign to hit the ball 50 yards over the bar when shooting as “that’s not his game”.

Fukn Melts.

Hanlon can be forgiven as he’s been pretty decent this season and will probably never fuk up as bad again this season.
It pisses me off that full time professional players have never took the time to learn how to use their other foot. How many times have we seen players wasting a chance when trying to get the to their kicking foot instead of hitting it with the one they stand on?
One of the saddest things I ever seen in training was a decent amateur side trying to take penalties with their left foot, 12 total failures with a couple of them not even reaching the goal.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks