Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 1 Kimarnock

Admin
Hello my love, it’s been a while. The Hibees are back! A new season, new players in, old players out. Strangely empty seats, no atmosphere, I imagine that is what it like playing for Hamilton or Livingston?

10.500 seasons sold for games we cannae attend, Hibs TV nearly ready for the watching thousands, new strips ready for collection and warm weather. Magic.

So to Hibernian, our team. Well we have made a few signings, all three look decent, convinced we need a couple more, in defence, it may see one or two leave too. The rat still hangs around like a bad smell, we need rid of him n’all.

How to pick a team we have not seen since March? Me, I think we will look something like this:

Rocky Marciano

Sir David Gray

Ryan Porteous

Paul Hanlon

Lewis Stevenson

Alex Rogic

Joe Newell

Scott Allan

Martin Boyle

Kevin Nisbet and

Christian Doidge

If Doidge doesn’t make it, I would go with Jamie Gullan.

Go at them, score goals, play the Hibernian way.

Had a brief look at Killie, Clubfoot still starts for them, so we know they are weak at the back, they have lost O’Donnell and the very decent Eamon Brophy and Gary Dicker in the middle remain an injury doubt. They are good out wide with the auld boy Burke and the young lad McKenzie is a player. It won’t be easy.

The referee is Brother Beaton, who will no doubt favour any team in Blue.

I would normally end by saying see you all behind the goal, and I cannae wait for the day we do. For now, tune in and cheer on our bonnie boys.

Hibernian Forever!

Last edited:

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Definitely need a couple new signings that defence was past it all from the start of last season bar young Porteous who hopefully stays injury free all season. I still think we are short up front with two untested strikers at this level being a massive risk, hopefully Doidge can hit the ground running this season. Kilmarnock have strengthened and it will be a tough game, let's do this Hibs.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Marciano

Gray
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Gogic
Allan
Newell
Horgan

Nisbet

Hearing Doidge is struggling so I went for this team.
Back 4 makes me sick tbh. But here we go again on another Hibs roller coaster.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Clean sheet and a 2-0 win for the Hibees. Jack will have his team ready to go. The playets showing in training and bounce games should be first picks. Going to need every player at some point. If Doidge is not 100%, don't play him.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Very hard to predict with any accuracy the first game of the season. Hope we adapt quickly to the non-crowds.
Really hope Doidge is able to play, it would be a bummer to start the season without our top scorer.

I will go for 2-1 Hibs.

Fernando

Bounce Radge
I'll be sitting by the smart tv login details tried n tested with some cold buds , shirt on came this morning nice fit furlough size 😱 Looking for a glimpse of my cardboard cutout , making his debut tomorrow hope he keeps his feet on the ground n remembers where he came from🤓 Probably watching a score draw but hoping for a win GGTTH

Arnold

Bounce Radge
I think it will be 3-5-2

Marciano

Porto Jackson Hanlon

Boyle Allan Gogic Mallan? Newell

Doidge Nisbet

But I wouldn't bet the mortgage on it as we've only had one glimpse of a largely second string team against Smellies... the other week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
I think it will be 3-5-2

Marciano

Porto Jackson Hanlon

Boyle Allan Gogic Mallan? Newell

Doidge Nisbet

But I wouldn't bet the mortgage on it as we've only had one glimpse of a largely second string team against Smellies... the other week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
That with Horgan instead of Mallan would make me happy. Smack em early and switch to a back 5.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old