• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 0 Dundee United - Scottish Cup Semi Final

Anybody else's adverts on this thread look like this? View attachment 4892
What have you been browsing??

Well done Hibs 👏

What have you been browsing??
Banged to rights guv

A pretty straightforward win in the end..thought we played some nice stuff in patches after a nervy first 15 mins.

Could really have been 3 or 4 and only really remember Macey making one save of note (which was a tremendous reaction save). As easy a semi as I can remember against a very timid Dundee Utd.

Absolutely brilliant Hibs! Caught most of the second half and we looked good. Hallberg Nisbet Boyle and Murphy (when he came on) the standouts from what I seen but they were all good. Just pray I can get home for the final!
Agree with that Kev, thought Hallberg played really well

When Daz came on I calmed down. Dilemma for final is do you start him or Porto?
Million dollar question. If Daz is close to his best, he is the better centre half. Porto worried me at times today

Daz YLT doesn’t fuck about, just gets right into them, he is a natural leader also 💚

Daz YLT doesn’t fuck about, just gets right into them, he is a natural leader also 💚
Definitely. With the final in mind, I’d start him in the final two league games get him some minutes under his belt

Fuckin outstanding hibees managed the game very well 2 great goals (1 onside 1 offside 🤣) . Not halbergs biggest fan by any means but thought he was outstanding today.

Was happy to see daz come on could see Porto getting a stupid 2nd yellow - he needs to grow up!

Absolutely delighted! Missed the second half, looking forward to the highlights and of course.... Just back! 😁

Million dollar question. If Daz is close to his best, he is the better centre half. Porto worried me at times today
Daz reads the game much better than Porteus.
Cant buy experience. For me Daz plays in the final.

Excellent stuff. And to think we were a fucking mess a week ago...

Great team performance in a semi-final, everybody played their part, front three were good, Irvine had his best game for Hibs & Hallberg, Daz & Murphy showed what they can bring to the team

One more to go 💚

thanks

Though Porteus is more mobile......

Difficulty is it's a big ask of Daz to play 90 minutes when he's not had regular game time. And bringing Porto on cold part way through a match could be catastrophic.

Already hating that halberd is in. If that was gogic he bursts a gut to get infront of that DU player before he passes. Halberd just jogging back slowly watching. Pathetic. He should be f**King chasing everything.

You hate it so much you can't get his name right.

Strange one, couldn't find the right password for Premier so gave up, listened in on Sportsound. Then read at half time here to try Hes goals; and sure enough I got a picture, but I was listening on Sportsound and found Hesgoals was about two minutes behind. Then sure enough I lost Hesgoals so I continued with Sportsound. Dodds and Millar saying our second was offside. Do I give a shit? Nah! Anyway sounds like we were good for the win. So I'll see the evidence tonight.

Shrink The Bar was Rocking.

Attachments

• 5EB39411-DCFC-4258-9042-C09A76B02203.jpeg
    5EB39411-DCFC-4258-9042-C09A76B02203.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 26
Shrink The Bar was Rocking.

Dirty bastard.

Great report, we did it congrats to the boys and Jack! The Premier stream was terrible but saw both goals. United weren't great but it's in the bag. Now let's regroup and recover. Take a look at

Of course, the second goal was offside but like a give a whistling chuff about it. We have had plenty go against us in our time so I’ll take that

The shocking refereeing re Doidge creating a tap in within a second of Boyle’s free kick negates the offside goal

The shocking refereeing re Doidge creating a tap in within a second of Boyle’s free kick negates the offside goal
That’s true!

This thread has been viewed 12611 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back