• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 0 Dundee United - Scottish Cup Semi Final

Hibs battling hard

Jacksons playing well
Very well

DU with some guilt edge chances but their final touch has let them down

Hibs with two good chances and one goes in

Good half

DU will come at us now lets do the job on the break

Good half, they haven’t offered much at all, Irvine playing well, Hallberg doing the Gogic role well, Come on Hibs let’s put them to the sword second half

Half time. Great strike from Nesbit. I’d say best player on the park so far is Jackson.

Comfortable first half, hope DU play like that second half.

good first half, team looks relaxed and wanting to play

Nisbet and irvine Halberg playing well newell is doing hee haw again I would bring Murphy on for him.

So panicy towards the end there. You can see where miss a player like Gogic in front of Porto and Hanlon in those situations.

Happy to be going in with a lead.

Comfortable first half, hope DU play like that second half.
Aye?

I'm normally a look on the bright side type, but I thought we were pretty wobbly at the back for large chunks.

Aye?

I'm normally a look on the bright side type, but I thought we were pretty wobbly at the back for large chunks.
Hanlon gives me the fear at the sametime utd are always trying to play a through pass which our midfield shouldn't be giving them the time .

Huge 45 minutes coming up

Come on the Hibees

Good half, they haven’t offered much at all, Irvine playing well, Hallberg doing the Gogic role well, Come on Hibs let’s put them to the sword second half
Sadly not watching as not in UK and out
Reading what I can off these links but not always on WiFi - do DU look like scoring or not really - thanks all 💚💚

Let’s do this Hibs!

Hanlon gives me the fear at the sametime utd are always trying to play a through pass which our midfield shouldn't be giving them the time .

This season has been great, but if we want to kick on we really do need more options defensively.

Porto yellow card and a free kick in a dangerous area

Big opportunity here

Phew

Ridiculously sloppy from 35 mins onwards. No way do we win just kicking it away.

Set pieces poor today

does Porto have a brain? Lashing the ball away could easily have been another yellow ffs

Need to get the passing game going again

Take Porteous off cannot be trusted

Calm it down Hibs we are just giving the ball straight back to them

United changing it up, having a decent spell of pressure as well. Porteous gives me the fear at times, love the boy but I'd not be against us cashing in in the summer

Yasssssss what a move!!!! Doidge

Gammmeeee oooovveerrr

2-0 doidge

Camon ya @@$@

YAAAAAASSSS BIG DOIDGEY GET FUCKIN IN

Gammmeeee oooovveerrr
Remember the last round, ain’t over yet

Yessssssssssssss

We’re on our way 💚

That's a fucking shocking offside call 😂😂😂

does Porto have a brain? Lashing the ball away could easily have been another yellow ffs
That question will be rhetorical?

About time we got a call.

Another ‘offside’ goal, that’s lucky, again

Newell battled hard today

Irish *&*^ on the commentary is daein ma fuckin heid in

This thread has been viewed 12617 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50