Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 0 Dundee United - Scottish Cup Semi Final

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
A pretty straightforward win in the end..thought we played some nice stuff in patches after a nervy first 15 mins.

Could really have been 3 or 4 and only really remember Macey making one save of note (which was a tremendous reaction save). As easy a semi as I can remember against a very timid Dundee Utd.

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Reaction score
Great team performance in a semi-final, everybody played their part, front three were good, Irvine had his best game for Hibs & Hallberg, Daz & Murphy showed what they can bring to the team

One more to go 💚

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Daz reads the game much better than Porteus.
Cant buy experience. For me Daz plays in the final.
Difficulty is it's a big ask of Daz to play 90 minutes when he's not had regular game time. And bringing Porto on cold part way through a match could be catastrophic.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Already hating that halberd is in. If that was gogic he bursts a gut to get infront of that DU player before he passes. Halberd just jogging back slowly watching. Pathetic. He should be f**King chasing everything.

You hate it so much you can't get his name right.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Strange one, couldn't find the right password for Premier so gave up, listened in on Sportsound. Then read at half time here to try Hes goals; and sure enough I got a picture, but I was listening on Sportsound and found Hesgoals was about two minutes behind. Then sure enough I lost Hesgoals so I continued with Sportsound. Dodds and Millar saying our second was offside. Do I give a shit? Nah! Anyway sounds like we were good for the win. So I'll see the evidence tonight.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here