• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 0 Aberdeen

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is one of those bigs games Jack needs to get into the habit of winning. Aberdeen are the first of the teams we need to better to become a force in Scottish fitba again. I hate watching McInnes's team, especially against us, the play ugly, they win ugly. Mind you it seems the Abersheep fans also hate watching McInness teams too! We have been doing that a fair bit of grinding out results ourselves, especially away from home, maybe we are learning?

We are far better away from home, in these Covid times, its a common theme. I also follow Everton, they are just like us, win well away and are often turgid at home. Its the new world we live in without fans in stadia. So how to beat the mutton molestors? Well they will harry, foul, slow the play down, hassle the referee and complain all game. I hope we go at them, score the first goal and make them come out and play. I also hope someone nails the swiss rat, and I mean nail him.

Shape wise, I liked the look of the team at Paisley, maybe not the personel but the shape and attitude worked. Gogic and Irvine work well for us, Daz gives us steel, Boyler looked more like Boyler and Murphy looked dangerous. No news on injuries yet, so I would go with a team of....

Rocky, who is being interviewed for the build up and will be on twatter later I expect? Maybe some good news?

A back three of McGinn, Daz and Hanlon or Porto

Cadden on the right, who was a bit quiet for me on Tuesday and Joshy on the left who is really turning into a good player

In the middle we will have Alex Gogic, no Joe as I think he is still injured, but we will have box to box Jackson Irvine, who has started adding some good forward passing to his game.

A front three of Boyler who has been looking much sharper but I expect the sheep to double up on, Murph on the left and drifting in as he has been doing, they may under estimate the damage he does by concentrating on Boyler. Finally I would like to see Nissy back up front, he is more likely to score than Doidge.

Game is on Hibs Pass for season ticket holders, Hibs TV for the internationalists, and HIbs offer a Pay Per View option for HIbs or Aberdeen fans priced at £15, you can sign up here. David Spammer is joined by the excellent Joelle Murray and Kevin Harper this week.

I am looking forward to it, I hope HIbs and Jack are up for it too.

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

Jack Ross is long overdue a win in a big domestic fixture. Aberdeen haven't been playing great of late and we've had 2 great away wins. Saying that our home form hasn't been what we'd expect this season so we need a big result tomorrow. I'm hoping its not one of those flat deflating home performances like Ross County and Livi and we can rise to the challenge and get the 3 points. Won't have a better chance to beat the sheep than we will tomorrow so let's get the job done. Mon the hibees.

I think agree with the team and shape.

If we score first then I think we'll win. If we don't then we'll lose. I cant see us keeping a clean sheet, and I cant see us coming back from a goal down. Love to be proved wrong of course.

I think the centre of midfield will be crucial, and I think Jackson Irvine is the outstanding player of the two teams there. If he has a big game I think that will give us an edge.

I think I would play Doidge rather than Nisbet. Doidge harries and hassles Nisbet tends to lose himself. Mind you if you win a free kick just outside the box I wouldn't give it to Boyle. Can Irvine or Murphy take a free? Who knows.

Fancy us to win this one. Sheep look pish.

Kamberi work permit got held up by Rod Petrie

Kamberi work permit got held up by Rod Petrie

Rat.

You're right, Ross really could do with a win in a big game such as this to convince the doubters (myself included).

Make no mistake, they'll be coming to absolutely shitfest a win by getting a goal from a set piece and then closing the game down. We really need to score first and get them to open up.

Fancy us to win this one. Sheep look pish.
They do, but our record is shite against them.

As has been alluded to, Ross's record in games when any chips are down is frankly shit. About time we turned up for a game that really matters.

I also think we have to play Doidge if we are going with one up top, as the Sheep CHs are big guys, and very good at keeping strikers quiet.

Watch what you are saying about Shrinks pal

One change for me take out Doidge and put in Nisbet to partner Boyle up front. McInness has already opened his gob so over to you Ross to slam it shut with a home win and prove to us that you can win big games!!

We have had worse games this season, but the two against the sheep, we did not turn up, indeed at the sheep pen we imploded, so a big improvement is required.
We are a different team since we last played them. Daz, Irvine & Cadden could be the difference from previous encounters.
2-1 Hibs.

JR really needs a win in a big game, starting tomorrow. Appreciate he could take us to 3rd without beating the old firm or the sheep, but it’s unlikely, and then all the other games toward the end of the season become big games...

Fair chance game could be off given the constant rain just now?

I think the players should shoulder a big part of the blame for failing to perform in the “ big” games.
I doubt JR says to Boyler , I don’t want you taking people on today, don’t use your pace and get to the byeline. He doesn’t suggest Nisbet should miss penalties, or Murphy misses open goals.
So I hope the whole team , and the staff grow a big pair and play to their strengths. Aberdeen are well due a beating from us. A dull boring outfit , with an orange manager.
Doidge to start of a purple patch tomorrow. 3-1 the cabbage.

I think Daz and Irvine will pull the rest of the shite bags up by the laces. Aye I said it, go out and put these mutton molesters to the sword and prove me wrong!

In purely footballing terms, the sheep under McInnes represent anti-football to me. Hammer throwing, niggly, industrial football. It's worked for them, but even the sheep fans are fed up with it.
We really are due to beat them and if we want 3rd, I feel we have to.

I think Paul McGinn has been off form recently, so I’d drop him for this one. I’d love to see us be bold and take the game to these fuckers, so I’d swap Doidge & Murphy for Nisbet & Allan.

Marciano
Porteous McGregor Hanlon
Cadden Gogic Irvine Doig
Allan
Boyle Nisbet

Score first, we've got a chance.

Just punish them Hibs....

Fair chance game could be off given the constant rain just now?
I'd be more worried about the snow predicted tomorrow.

If we are serious about 3rd we need to beat them at some point and Ross has to show us he can take us to the next level in big games rather than chucking them. Come on Jack start tomorrow!

Think this place is gonna be going mental tomorrow at 6... not the good kind of mental.

They were shocking against a good Livi side. Their goalie Lewis let in a howler and was flapping at a few crosses didn’t look comfortable at all. I just hope JR doesn’t think that direct hoof ball to Doidge is the way to come away with a result. Been there done that it was futile and their defenders out muscled us result nil points an Doidge spending most of the game on his arse. We’ve got the pace in our team Jack let’s unleash it if the conditions allow it. They aren’t a good footballing team they are a team of scrappers they have a game in hand and could easily be above us again. Let’s take this opportunity to put some light between us and them.
GGTTH. ?

The mutton molesters have had a shocking window and have a much weaker squad.
We seem to struggle against physical teams,always have as long as I've watched Hibs and it'll be the same tomorrow.
Hopefully McGinn has been working on his passing in training and Gogic keeps up his recent form.
Assuming Boyle is deployed as a striker Doidge is probably more effective at the physical side than Nesbit.
Hibs to win by a goal

Gutted.
I wanted a career ending injury curtesy for McGregor

Hedges is out for the season so they’ll be pumping balls up to Hornby tomorrow

It’s on a plate...

Get McInnes his Harry Potters Hibs

If the Sheep score first then they will try and kill the game. Boring as fuck.
Apparently Kamberi has failed a rabies test or some other rat condition and won’t be playing.

If the Sheep score first then they will try and kill the game. Boring as fuck.
Apparently Kamberi has failed a rabies test or some other rat condition and won’t be playing.
[again] gnaw he husnae[/again]

sorry.

:)

Deadly Weil' s Disease spreads from Rat's piss.

Of course on the other hand leftist German Kurt Weill in 1928 wrote the songs in the Threepenny Opera notably Mack the Knife.
I sincerely hope that our own Mack McGregor does exactly that right from kick off.

BIG G

Think this place is gonna be going mental tomorrow at 6... not the good kind of mental.
this place is always mental ya radge

win lose or draw.

i wonder who the gorgie mob are playing tomorrow? oh aye, ah dinnae gie a fuck!
Perverts.

Theyre better at winning ugly than we are, we're gonna have to put it on them.
We can't be clogging and punting against them, it'll work in their favour.

Attack, they're not actually much better than the rest of the pack.

Gutted.
I wanted a career ending injury curtesy for McGregor

Sounds appealing, but, I'd rather McGregor didn't get banned. Porteous would hit him harder.

Can’t see it being pretty and the pitch could be a right mess as the game progresses.
If we can concentrate for the full 90 mins and improve our final ball, there is no reason we can’t win this by a couple of goals.

We are due a win over them. They mostly seem to get lucky against us and we mostly shoot ourselves in the foot against them. Three points today could be significant.

Get in their faces Hibs, chase down every sheep player that has the ball when we don’t. Win your individual battles and take our chances we they come. Ross you have to be ready for what changes McInness does and make sure you know how to counter act those changes. We are at home let them worry about us not the other way about. Get into them Hibs from the whistle blows until the end.

Believe in yourself we are better than that shite!!

?

Same team

Same team

SDG back on the bench

Had to be Nisbet in for Doidge.

This thread has been viewed 13813 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back