• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Gunts - AET

Paul Mcginn isn’t hibs standard, simple
One of our better players tonight , miles ahead of the panicky Porteous for example

At this minute I'd be happy for him to never play for us again on these performances
He is very poor just now , Murphy showed how a winger should play when he came on .

Spot on.

Paul Hanlon had a reasonable game but I knew we were in trouble last night on Hibs TV last night when he spoke along the lines of the derby being "just another game..." before quickly adding on, "...though of course it isn't".

THAT lot planned their ENTIRE pre-season on this game. They don't treat us as "just another game".

Exactly mate, listening to our interviews including the Jack Ross one I was just sensing that we weren’t going to be up for this as much as they would, they are fucking horrible bastards and I honestly don’t think they are that good either. We had to take our chances and we didn’t but they did, it’s a sore one to take as I 100% thought we would piss it, Jack Ross his back room staff and those players need to take a serious fucking look at themselves because that tonight is unforgivable

Porteous and Boyle need a kick up the erse. Reading too much of their own press. No composure and posted missing when it mattered.

One of our better players tonight , miles ahead of the panicky Porteous for example
God help us

There's no getting away from it that was one of the worst hearts teams I have seen in a while .
I do feel for Nesbitt as with his dad passing .

Really tight margins though we score our pen we win. We didn’t and they scored on straight after. I reckon that Hearts team will unfortunately romp the Championship

Ross's record in the games that matter is beginning to look very poor. We seem to go into these games with a Milleresque 'we start with a point' mentality. Took us ages to get going tonight after the fans virtually begging the team to get ready for a tough game where we had to be at it.

Not usually one to lose perspective after a poor result but the manner of this defeat and the performance has absolutely scunnered me with these players and the manager. Its unforgiveable..absolutely sickened with the lot of them tonight.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Exactly mate, listening to our interviews including the Jack Ross one I was just sensing that we weren’t going to be up for this as much as they would, they are fucking horrible bastards and I honestly don’t think they are that good either. We had to take our chances and we didn’t but they did, it’s a sore one to take as I 100% thought we would piss it, Jack Ross his back room staff and those players need to take a serious fucking look at themselves because that tonight is unforgivable
they're not that good Daz the only problem is neither are we if we're honest

Agreed Daz mate, Porteous never marked his man which leads them to scoring, I thought McGinn and Hanlon were our best defenders. What got to me is when they made their changes they got control of the game and started to get their foot on the ball, when we had we gave it away far too easily, players like Harring, Halliday and Naismith shouldn’t be dominating our midfield, fucking raging watching that pish tonight

they're not that good Daz the only problem is neither are we if we're honest

100% Daz, that’s what I said tonight’s performance was brutal, I didn’t see our penalty as my TV went off, once it came back on it was clear we fucking missed. Reality check for everyone at the club tonight.

Agreed Daz mate, Porteous never marked his man which leads them to scoring, I thought McGinn and Hanlon were our best defenders. What got to me is when they made their changes they got control of the game and started to get their foot on the ball, when we had we gave it away far too easily, players like Harring, Halliday and Naismith shouldn’t be dominating our midfield, fucking raging watching that pish tonight
Yep , Gogic looked lost tonight , the one game you'd be looking for him to shine

Ross's record in the games that matter is beginning to look very poor. We seem to go into these games with a Milleresque 'we start with a point' mentality. Took us ages to get going tonight after the fans virtually begging the team to get ready for a tough game where we had to be at it.

Not usually one to lose perspective after a poor result but the manner of this defeat and the performance has absolutely scunnered me with these players and the manager. Its unforgiveable..absolutely sickened with the lot of them tonight.

Feel exactly the same mate. Normally try to stay positive but thats scunnered me tonight.

Porteous and Boyle need a kick up the erse. Reading too much of their own press. No composure and posted missing when it mattered.

Did Boyle say in his interview on the build up that he wanted to move? Cannot even do it for us at the moment, I think @Smurf said he is already at his level which is correct.

Thank fuck we weren’t in the stadium tonight paying our hard earned money to watch that shite

Players let the fans and themselves down, big time.I am sick of Boyle and his poor performances.

Thought Gogic was solid, shame we didn't have a replacement when he ran out of puff as again he was up and down that park.

Sunderland fans had a similar opinion.

Thought Gogic was solid, shame we didn't have a replacement when he ran out of puff as again he was up and down that park.
Thought he was poor

Total sickener. I'll not sleep well tonight.

In all honesty it's our worst defeat against them. Not in the scoreline but in the manner of the defeat.

Thought he was poor
Most of the players where, Magennis was thrown to the wolves starting a Derby with no experience, not impressed with Jack Ross's overall big game record and his approach to them I'd like to see more passion and better style of play. Last couple of games we've had countless chances and dont take enough of them either. Collum played a Hearts style match, stop start crap and helped there cause at every opportunity.

Most of the players where, Magennis was thrown to the wolves starting a Derby with no experience, not impressed with Jack Ross's overall big game record and his approach to them I'd like to see more passion and better style of play. Last couple of games we've had countless chances and dont take enough of them either. Collum played a Hearts style match, stop start crap and helped there cause at every opportunity.
no experience of what ???

55 fouls Jesus
every time they dived we done the stupid thing throwing out an arm or leg.. they were way too street smart

no experience of what ???
Of a Edinburgh Derby, last couple of ganes he favoured other players ahead of Magennis but then all of a sudden plays him in the semi, really needs to think what his regular midfeild is going to be.

Of a Edinburgh Derby, last couple of ganes he favoured other players ahead of Magennis but then all of a sudden plays him in the semi, really needs to think what his regular midfeild is going to be.
Andy he's a Hibs player who we're playing against doesnt matter , should we not have started Gogic , McGinn or Nisbet either ?

Murphy had to start the game, we can all see it why can’t Jack Ross and his back room staff.

Me too .
Score the penalty we win , for fuck sake ! but some on here blame gogic ... big fuck off needed and get real .
Shat it again. Against that pish ..SHITEBAGS

I would be dropping Boyle for a bit his touch at times was honking .
Honking is a compliment

Andy he's a Hibs player who we're playing against doesnt matter , should we not have started Gogic , McGinn or Nisbet either ?

He shouldn't have started Murphey or Mallan should have been starting ahead.

He shouldn't have started Murphey or Mallan should have been starting ahead.
And the others ?

That really hurt.

This thread has been viewed 15817 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back