• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Gunts - AET

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I am doing long hours at work just now so dont have much time, but its the Edinburgh Derby tomorrow, the Docksiders v the Puddledrinkers, Edinburgh's Premier Team v a team 3rd in the Championship, one resplendent in Emerald Green, one kitted out like a bloodied toly.

I have no compliments for our establisment neighbours, they can fuck off forever for me. I may be ignorant but I don't know who gets a game for them, I know they a few of the auld names but wouldnae ken if they are injured, banned or still playing. Their fans cannae crowd into the Orange Lodges, Masonic Halls and seedy pubs of Gorgie due to lock down, but I am sure they are spouting their pish about being hard done by, expelegated, big team, wee todger, lochender, vermin gammon nonsense.

Team, and I have seen no team news.....

Rocky

Paul McGinn

Porto

Paul Hanlon

Josh Doig

Alex Gogic

Stevie Mallan

Joe Newell

Martin Boyle

Chris Doidge and

Kevin Nisbet

Thoughts?

Fuck the Hearts!

Hibernian Forever!

Going to be played in a hurricane, which won't help us.
Magennis might come in for Mallan, given the conditions.
Just get it done, Hibs, no matter how.
GGTTH.

Very difficult game ahead which unfortunately will likely be played in poor weather conditions.

Hard game to predict. It really could go either way. Both managers know each other's tactics well. I can see both teams cancelling each other out in a dire contest. Most semi-finals are poor games. I can see this one possibly going to extra time and penalties.

Hearts will attempt to exploit Josh Doig's lack of defensive awareness, and will also try to get Porteous booked or sent off. They will try to use the flanks to get in behind Hibs, but Jack Ross will know this and will set his team up accordingly. We will try to hit them on the counter attack and exploit their weaknesses, and we have the players to make this work.

It's a real game of cat and mouse and we just have to give it all we have to try and get to the final. Hearts have got a few experienced heids in their ranks and they will be hoping that gives them an advantage. I was hoping Lewis Stevenson would have been fit for this one.

Close game, and if it's decided without the need for penalties, I reckon there will only be one goal in it. Hopefully for us and that's what I will go for.

1-0 Hibs.

Rocky

Paul McGinn

Porto

Paul Hanlon

Josh Doig

Alex Gogic

Stevie Mallan

Joe Newell

Martin Boyle

Chris Doidge and

Kevin Nisbet

Thoughts?

Fuck the Hearts!

Hibernian Forever!

That will fucking do me. Cannae wait.

BIG G

Please turn up Hibs and fucking give them a proper doing ??

I think we should just battle and get stuck in for the first half an hour. Don't play fitbaw, or flood forward. Once they know they have been out fought, then we kick on and play. Had a dream we won 2-0. Brace from Newell.

Very difficult game ahead which unfortunately will likely be played in poor weather conditions.

Hard game to predict. It really could go either way. Both managers know each other's tactics well. I can see both teams cancelling each other out in a dire contest. Most semi-finals are poor games. I can see this one possibly going to extra time and penalties.

Hearts will attempt to exploit Josh Doig's lack of defensive awareness, and will also try to get Porteous booked or sent off. They will try to use the flanks to get in behind Hibs, but Jack Ross will know this and will set his team up accordingly. We will try to hit them on the counter attack and exploit their weaknesses, and we have the players to make this work.

It's a real game of cat and mouse and we just have to give it all we have to try and get to the final. Hearts have got a few experienced heids in their ranks and they will be hoping that gives them an advantage. I was hoping Lewis Stevenson would have been fit for this one.

Close game, and if it's decided without the need for penalties, I reckon there will only be one goal in it. Hopefully for us and that's what I will go for.

1-0 Hibs.

Hertz exploiting the flanks to get in about us will be a new one in recent times. They usually flood the midfield and go for a kicking lumps contest hoping to pump it up to some big divvy up front or long range speculative blooters. My guess is they will revert to form and try and make the game as ugly as their fans coupons. Halloween derbies are right up their elm street. Tend to agree it will be close though. Doesnt matter how much quality we have they alway try and reduce it to Big Daddy v Kendo Nagasaki. Still think we have the match winners with the superior artillery. Fuck them. Bring it on.

I see they're using goal line technology tomorrow. It's a stick on that they'll get a goal using that considering the ones that we've missed out on.

I'd not start with Mallan. Murphy ahead of him for me....

Normally I'd be cautious about predicting against them but i think we'll pump them tomorrow.

3-0, Nisbet, Doidge and Boyle although I'd love Porto to score.

thoughts?

yes fuck the hearts!

I am doing long hours at work just now so dont have much time, but its the Edinburgh Derby tomorrow, the Docksiders v the Puddledrinkers, Edinburgh's Premier Team v a team 3rd in the Championship, one resplendent in Emerald Green, one kitted out like a bloodied toly.

I have no compliments for our establisment neighbours, they can fuck off forever for me. I may be ignorant but I don't know who gets a game for them, I know they a few of the auld names but wouldnae ken if they are injured, banned or still playing. Their fans cannae crowd into the Orange Lodges, Masonic Halls and seedy pubs of Gorgie due to lock down, but I am sure they are spouting their pish about being hard done by, expelegated, big team, wee todger, lochender, vermin gammon nonsense.

Rocky

Paul McGinn

Porto

Paul Hanlon

Josh Doig

Alex Gogic

Stevie Mallan

Joe Newell

Martin Boyle

Chris Doidge and

Kevin Nisbet

Thoughts?

Fuck the Hearts!

Hibernian Forever!
I think we’ll start Stevenson for Doig & Newell for Mallan & Murphy for Newell.

I think he’d like to start Magennis beside Gogic, but will resist the temptation until he’s a bit more settled in.

I wonder if Ross has an idea of Nielsen’s Achilles heel. Stubbs had him on toast.

1-0 Hibs.
I think Hearts will struggle with Nisbet and Doidge - they are ruthless with chances against premiership teams.

I think we’ll start Stevenson for Doig & Newell for Mallan & Murphy for Newell.

I think he’d like to start Magennis beside Gogic, but will resist the temptation until he’s a bit more settled in.

I wonder if Ross has an idea of Nielsen’s Achilles heel. Stubbs had him on toast.
Stevenson is out injured.

Mallan won’t be starting tomorrow, it will be the same 11 with Murphy coming in for Mallan and Doig for Stevenson. Get right at them from the start, win your individual battles and bury our chances when we get them.

Is anybody watching the preview thing on Hibs pass? Mine isn't playing yet

Is anybody watching the preview thing on Hibs pass? Mine isn't playing yet
i see something on twitter saying 7pm start - even though the site says 6.30....

Will it still be available tomorrow? I've declared my conservatory as a satellite of Stamperland bowing club tomorrow so I might watch it there as a warm up. Steak bakes ready to be heated, plenty cans in.

Here it goes

Can we please just do them right from the start, no nervy, shitting ones self type of game please.

It could be a dire hacking fest.If football breaks out we win.Think we'll squeeze it 0-1.

It could be a dire hacking fest.If football breaks out we win.Think we'll squeeze it 0-1.
45mph winds won't suit their hoofball. Ball on the deck and run rings round them.

I'd not start with Mallan. Murphy ahead of him for me....

Mallan filled the Allan very well at Killie, indeed he linked better back to front than Scottie does. Murphy is good, and as a sub could be a game changer.

5-1 Hibs ?

Preview show is excellent, by the way

Doon the toon and won a big fuckin watch. Just been telt it’s 5 bells kick off the morn. I’ll be hame by then. Yeeeeefuckin haaa mon the fuckin cabbage, get intae these Gorgie fuckin tramps.

Outfight them, out play them. It’s simple. We’re capable of doing both, we’ve shown it all season.

Marciano
McGinn Porteous Hanlon
Boyle Gogic Newell Doig
Mallan
Doidge Nisbet

The weather is forecast to be brutal, so there won’t be much fitbaw on show. However those conditions will suit Doidge and Nisbet if we get the ball in the box, and it’ll suit Mallan’s ability to smash the baw from distance.

Hopefully Murphy is fit enough to make the bench, he’ll be a great option if we need to change it.

Rocky

Paul McGinn

Porto

Paul Hanlon

Josh Doig

Alex Gogic

Stevie Mallan

Joe Newell

Martin Boyle

Chris Doidge and

Kevin Nisbet

Thoughts?

Fuck the Hearts!

Hibernian Forever!
The start we’ve had, and where they are, if we play with our heads screwed on then this should be clinical. It should be. It really should.

I don’t want this ‘passionate’ nonsense. Go out, do the job, be in the final.

Play with the desire and commitment of the supporters and the result will favour us. Awesome responsibility for the full matchday squad - no hiding, take accountability for driving forward positively.

4-4-2 to start but with an option to go 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 as the game flexes.

A Big G 3-0.

1-0 or 5-0 I don't care as long as they get nil and we score.

Mallan filled the Allan very well at Killie, indeed he linked better back to front than Scottie does. Murphy is good, and as a sub could be a game changer.

Mallan stands off his man too much, he missed a complete sitter at Killie, Allan is a much better player than Mallan, Murphy will come in for him ??

Doon the toon and won a big fuckin watch. Just been telt it’s 5 bells kick off the morn. I’ll be hame by then. Yeeeeefuckin haaa mon the fuckin cabbage, get intae these Gorgie fuckin tramps.
Ive been away too long. Can you translate that into Dutch?

We SHOULD be winning this one. Whether we do or not will come down to if we turn up on the day.

There’s absolutely no excuses for Hibs not to win.

3-1 Hibs.

Ive been away too long. Can you translate that into Dutch?
Doon de toon en won een verdomd groot horloge. Ik heb net geteld, het zijn 5 klokken die de ochtend beginnen. Tegen die tijd ben ik hame. Yeeeeefuckin haaa mon de fuckin kool, kom binnen met deze Gorgie fuckin zwervers.

Somebody let me Ken wen it's finished, so I can come oot fae behind the sofa.
Mon the Hibs.....

I will be in my bed (night shift) don't know whether I am gutted or delighted.

Rocky

Paul McGinn

Porto

Paul Hanlon

Josh Doig

Alex Gogic

Stevie Mallan

Joe Newell

Martin Boyle

Chris Doidge and

Kevin Nisbet

Thoughts?

Fuck the Hearts!

Hibernian Forever!
Morning all ,
Lets hope today is a good day and we are in the final.
I am still in madrid so no way of accessing bbc from Spain it blocks all access to view. If anyone knows of any link to a stream to watch the match then thank you in advance - appreciated

It might be worthwhile posting links to dodgy streaming sites so people can know to avoid them

Will it still be available tomorrow? I've declared my conservatory as a satellite of Stamperland bowing club tomorrow so I might watch it there as a warm up. Steak bakes ready to be heated, plenty cans in.
Would have been on our way ?

Yasss, its finally here!

3 0 Hibs, Nisbet to get it under way!

Hibees Hibees Hibees!
Rum ready, goodies ready, bird sent to her mums for the day! Let's goooo ??

This thread has been viewed 15816 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back