Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Gunts - AET

bigmanandy

VIP Member
Thought he was poor
Most of the players where, Magennis was thrown to the wolves starting a Derby with no experience, not impressed with Jack Ross's overall big game record and his approach to them I'd like to see more passion and better style of play. Last couple of games we've had countless chances and dont take enough of them either. Collum played a Hearts style match, stop start crap and helped there cause at every opportunity.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Legend
Most of the players where, Magennis was thrown to the wolves starting a Derby with no experience, not impressed with Jack Ross's overall big game record and his approach to them I'd like to see more passion and better style of play. Last couple of games we've had countless chances and dont take enough of them either. Collum played a Hearts style match, stop start crap and helped there cause at every opportunity.
no experience of what ???

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Legend
Of a Edinburgh Derby, last couple of ganes he favoured other players ahead of Magennis but then all of a sudden plays him in the semi, really needs to think what his regular midfeild is going to be.
Andy he's a Hibs player who we're playing against doesnt matter , should we not have started Gogic , McGinn or Nisbet either ?

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks