Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Gunts - AET

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
Even though we were crap,you just don't miss fucking penalties,simple as that.But too many players just didn't show up.Boyle and Newell in particular.

Uncy

VIP Member
Registered
Thought the unwelcome immigrants were the ones who would fight for the right etc etc.

Too many given too much too often. Weak of mind and weak of leg.

Next week we will beat some shite and they'll lose and we'll tug ourselves senseless about how good we are.

MSG_07

Registered
That game should have been out of sight for Hibs. We shot ourselves in the foot big time. I don't think Hearts are a great side but they dug in. Typical Hearts way to win a Derby that we've seen a million times before.

Smurf

VIP Member
Registered
Pub team yet once again good enough to beat our silky team , a team that still after years cant keep possession from a throw in , lets be honest we were fuckin murder , amateur once again fuckin dire
Spot on.

Paul Hanlon had a reasonable game but I knew we were in trouble last night on Hibs TV last night when he spoke along the lines of the derby being "just another game..." before quickly adding on, "...though of course it isn't".

THAT lot planned their ENTIRE pre-season on this game. They don't treat us as "just another game".

SirGraysheid

Registered
Honestly, thought it was going to actually pens - and I don't mean the dodgy Willie Collum kind.
That said you wouldn't bet against Gordon on a shootout.

Poor game all around.

Gordon the Motm sums up the game.

Uncy

VIP Member
Registered
There'll be a just back from Perth or some such and everyone will have brilliant in swapping 6th for 5th and everything is good

Then, in the 3 or 4 games a season it's important.......why have we gone back to paying wankers?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Honestly, thought it was going to actually pens - and I don't mean the dodgy Willie Collum kind.
That said you wouldn't bet against Gordon on a shootout.

Poor game all around.

Gordon the Motm sums up the game.
Though when you think about does it say a lot about CG or everyone else ? one very good save which should've been into the side netting and a decent one from the overhead kick . Maybe I've forgotten others ?

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks