• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 0 Dundee

I said when we bought him he would be our best signing, he is a step up on quality

Hopefully that’ll gee the fuckers up in the second half.

Brilliant stuff from Murphy. Everything else was utter gash. Hopefully get Gogic on 2nd half cos Mallan and Newell were as bad as it gets in midfield.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Murphy proving to be a good signing

He barely kicked a ball the whole first half but took it well and link up play with Nissie.

Said it before but Mallan needs punted. He flatters to deceive.

If he goes with newell and Murphy through centre the second half i would be very surprised .
It would be a concern if he can't see its not working , we are getting over ran in midfield.

He barely kicked a ball the whole first half but took it well and link up play with Nissie.

To be fair I don't think a single player kicked the ball in that half

Murphy showing his quality

Either way an incredibly poor half

Must do better

Said it before but Mallan needs punted. He flatters to deceive.
I'm with you on this one he's had plenty of chances over the years .

That’s was pretty awful from Hibs. First real bit of quality from Murphy to score but we are fortunate to be ahead.

We need to get a grip of the midfield.

Great teams grind out goals when not playing well ?

Adam kicks Newell and gets a foul. Linesman’s right next tae it.

Both teams fouling to compensate for lack of quality. I've got Hibs first half, second half. Thankful for goal, however dreadful performance and Dundee better by far. Do they do, see how far you can fire it over the bar practice, at the Mains?

BIG G

Mallan a man short.
I think he's about 5'9"?

Great goal, but the rest of the game has been so bad

At least someone has found there shooting boots
'their'

Both teams fouling to compensate for lack of quality. I've got Hibs first half, second half. Thankful for goal, however dreadful performance and Dundee better by far. Do they do, see how far you can fire it over the bar practice, at the Mains?

BIG G
It’s a sair watch

Ooooft

Reading BBC live text. Reads like foul after foul,almost glad I'm not watching.

Think we got out of jail there

Didn't look offside

Mallan aff due to an inury

Gollum giving us nothing as usual.

Thought the dundee "goal" was not

Think we got out of jail there

Didn't look offside

Looked offside to me he was goal side of Daz.

Need another to settle the nerves ?

Need another to settle the nerves ?
Just gonni post that... my fuckin nerves ?

Gullan on

Come on young man

It’s not the goalfest of the last meeting but I’ll take 1-0. Even the gunts are finding Alloa a bit stickier today after thumping them during the week

Job done

That'll do, eyebleeding stuff at times, defence played well, midfeild needs some work, strikers a bit off it, but we are through at least.

In the draw for the next round that’s all that matters

NEXT!!!!!!

Better effort in the second half thought Hallberg was good and made big difference.

Job done, piss poor in long spells, played ok in the second half, thank fuck for Jamie Murphy

NEXT!!!!!!
Alloa ? ?

I'll take that.No mention of an offside goal on live text. Sounds like Wright came on and had two shots on goal?

thank fuck for Jamie
Shucks, thanks ?☺

I'll take that.No mention of an offside goal on live text. Sounds like Wright came on and had two shots on goal?
1 on and one very rushed shot that went miles wide.

They counting the one that hit the corner flag moat? ???

Alloa ? ?

only at ER in that case

I expect JR to use the squad better. We knew Dundee are gash. Mallan and Newell in a 442 is ropey as F.

Better cup result than that Semi final though so for that I am thankful.

This thread has been viewed 7137 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back