• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 0 Cove Rangers (AET)

Is hartley’s caravan outside 🤔
Was just waiting on him trying to sell white heather

Cove rangers upturn journey to where they are now coincided with stevie tosh going there 🤔

Come on the Hibs 💚

Reactions: Zab
No idea whether Maloney will be a good manager or not but he's useless at doing interviews. A total slaver. Hope he's got the team revved up for tonight.

C'mon Hibs!!!

👏

Don't think Dabrowski is ever gonna play for us now.
If ever there was a chance it was tonight

I wouldn't be surprised to see ..

Macey
Cadden Hanlon Stevenson Doig
Newell
Campbell Hallberg
Henderson-------------------------Mueller
Doidge

Stevenson and Doig possibly interchangeable in that line up.
Campbell could be further forward and Hallberg and Newell beside each other.

Looks like it’s a 343.

Melker Hallberg playing CB

Passing from Hallberg has been poor

Looks like it’s a 343.

Aye looks like you were spot on with Hallberg at the back.

Good call

Passing from Hallberg has been poor
And macey 😩

If Maloney wants to play passing football from the back, he’ll need to find a goalkeeper more comfortable on the ball than Matt Macey. He’s not go the ability to do that.

Aye looks like you were spot on with Hallberg at the back.

Good call

Good guess, but I’ll take it 😂

Henderson looks a lively player.
Wants the ball at every opportunity

Not seen any of Mueller yet.
Seen him calling for the ball a few times but nothing going.

Still early, hope we get to see at least some of what he's got going on.

And macey 😩
Macey scares the fk out of me
Are they thinking if we keep passing it to him he’ll get the hang of it

His kicking hasn’t improved at all, what the fuck is the goal keeping coach doing with him in training because that needs to be worked on urgently

The keeper needs to be good with his feet playing this type of football. It comes naturally to use the extra man.
He'll need to get better or get replaced imo.

I'm more confident about his actual goal keeping than I was I the early part of the season. But his kicking is atrocious

Hard to believe he was at Arsenal and can't use his feet.

That was better, unlucky by Doidge

That's never offside

Should be 1-0 up

Doidge and mueller pass marks up to now

Twice wrongly offside

Doidge and mueller pass marks up to now
Agree

Mueller showing promising glimpses, Hibs need to up the tempo though

Missing chances as per...

Early signs are that Mueller looks a player.

Cadden is our best player. Our midfield two don’t work, they don’t do enough to really control the game.

Out of the new signings Mueller showing some nice play, love how quick he wants to turn and run forward, good touch too, feel sorry for Henderson who is playing not his natural position, some of them need to give themselves a real shake, simply isn’t good enough

Some glimpses of good play so far, Mueller and Henderson looking promising.

The ‘build from the back’ style will work up until some smart teams start pressuring the defenders while they piss about with the ball on the 18 yard line. Defence needs more urgency to move the ball forward in my opinion.

Out of the new signings Mueller showing some nice play, love how quick he wants to turn and run forward, good touch too, feel sorry for Henderson who is playing not his natural position, some of them need to give themselves a real shake, simply isn’t good enough

Agree on Mueller.

What is Henderson’s position? Looks like he’s playing just off the front.

Agree on Mueller.

Usually more central midfield

Some glimpses of good play so far, Mueller and Henderson looking promising.

The ‘build from the back’ style will work up until some smart teams start pressuring the defenders while they piss about with the on the 18 yard line. Defence needs more urgency to move the ball forward in my opinion.
Disappointing to be level at half time but definite positives out there. Doig having a better game, Doidge getting into the good positions we know he can and Mueller looking really good, wants the ball, can beat a man and can pick a pass. Newell also seems to be more forward thinking.

Agree on Mueller.

Looks like it for me too,
Trying to take the ball from anywhere on the park.

Mueller has shown some good work with the ball, good with his feet. Looks a little lost wandering around at times, but that'll come with more exposure to playing our game.

Mueller looks fantastic. He's physical and technical.

Looks like it for me too,
Trying to take the ball from anywhere on the park.

Mueller has shown some good work with the ball, good with his feet. Looks a little lost wandering around at times, but that'll come with more exposure to playing our game.

I wouldn’t say he looks lost, I actually thought his movement has been really good and his team mates need to do better to pick him out. He’s been in space in some great areas.

Early signs are that Mueller looks a player.

Cadden is our best player. Our midfield two don’t work, they don’t do enough to really control the game.
Agreed on the midfield pairing. Campbell's level seems to have dropped off a bit? understandable given his age and experience...

Agreed on the midfield pairing. Campbell's level seems to have dropped off a bit? understandable given his age and experience...

Nearly any time one of our midfield get the ball it gets passed back the way when the defence are trying to create some urgency, so frustrating

I wouldn’t say he looks lost, I actually thought his movement has been really good and his team mates need to do better to pick him out. He’s been in space in some great areas.

Not completely lost, but there's been times where he should be elsewhere and was behind the ball or was sorta ball chasing earlier in the first half when Cove had it.

I think he looks good, just needs a little bit of time to adapt to the game.

Toiling , midfield creating nowt 😩

Toiling , midfield creating nowt 😩

Henderson and Newell have both tried to get the game going forward. Putting the ball out wide for Doig and Cadden to work with.
We've had a few chances too, header for Doidge, overhead kick for Doidge, shots from outside the box, volley from Doig.

Can tell some of our players lack matches, frustrating game so far

Sorry but Joe Newell is pish.

This thread has been viewed 11607 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back