• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Match Updates!: Hibernian 0 V 3 Livingston

Not one player deserved any ratings, fucking brutal again!!
you need to click the link

Thin squad getting found out that was pish. We’ll see this month if JR has what it takes to sort out and If Ron is prepared to fund him.

you need to click the link

I mean overall Daz mate, not from his link ?

I can't even be arsed getting bealing for this one.Too embarrassing.

Most teams dont have big squads though , RC were missing 3 the other night (not that you wouldve noticed)
Most teams aren't sitting in fourth or as big as us either though. Aberdeen do - we should too.

Also, we don't need a huge squad but we need enough quality on the bench to make changes/cover poor performers. We just don't have that.

Could somebody on the board please check out JRs genealogy and see if there is any connection to Paul Heckingbottom.
Same style (and I use that term loosely) different squad same result.
Come on Jack at least try something different we were playing against big defenders we aren’t a team blessed with tall players so why all the high balls it didn’t work against bottom county so what makes you think it would work against Livi?The only time we carved them open was interchange between Doig Murphy and Gullan.
Im not calling for your head but get a grip and at least show your anger.

Most teams aren't sitting in fourth or as big as us either though. Aberdeen do - we should too.

Also, we don't need a huge squad but we need enough quality on the bench to make changes/cover poor performers. We just don't have that.

Others on the bench don’t get their chance though, he sticks with the same shite week in week out.

Others on the bench don’t get their chance though, he sticks with the same shite week in week out.
I'd love to know his reasoning for leaving Doig out today and Gullan unlike any of our other forward players is direct and energetic

I'd love to know his reasoning for leaving Doig out today and Gullan unlike any of our other forward players is direct and energetic

Now it looks like Gullan is injured, feel sorry for him and Bradley who looked a talent at Hamilton.

Now it looks like Gullan is injured, feel sorry for him and Bradley who looked a talent at Hamilton.
Hopefully something he can shake off quickly , no matter though as the team in the next game won't feature him till we're beaten anyway

Has Ross said anything yet ?

Its going to take some big decisions to get that team back on track as the whole shape of the team is now a confusing mess. ?

The Porto/Hanlon "'partnership" is in dire need of a break. Playing Mallan stifles Newell, Boyle is easily stopped, Gogic has lost a yard that he can ill afford and Doidge and Nissy now play as individuals and the manager patently has no idea if he wants to play Doig or Lewis so rather than make a firm call instead he swaps them around every 45 minutes.?

Back to basics and hard work at training is only the start to get back on track but I would like the manager to be much more decisive and start to make uncomfortable calls that challenge and if necessary upset some of the players.?

Last edited:
Could somebody on the board please check out JRs genealogy and see if there is any connection to Paul Heckingbottom.
Same style (and I use that term loosely) different squad same result.
Come on Jack at least try something different we were playing against big defenders we aren’t a team blessed with tall players so why all the high balls it didn’t work against bottom county so what makes you think it would work against Livi?The only time we carved them open was interchange between Doig Murphy and Gullan.
Im not calling for your head but get a grip and at least show your anger.
I am no stats. man, you don't need to be to see that in the Hearts, St. Johnstone, Aberdeen, Dundee United ratings have been poor to the last two being utterly grim, however if I were one, I'd probably find that in a comparable period Ross's record is superior to Heckingbottom's by quite a bit. Doesnae stop anyone from being totally pissed off mind.

BIG G

I would like the manager to be much more decisive and start to make uncomfortable calls that challenge and if necessary upset some of the players.?
Funny you should say that. I was talking to a fellow Admin. a couple of weeks back, when he had hooked a couple of players 10 minutes after the start of the second half. I asked whether he does not like saying to players at half time, your not going back on son, xxx is taking your place.

BIG G

I am no stats. man, you don't need to be to see that in the Hearts, St. Johnstone, Aberdeen, Dundee United ratings have been poor to the last two being utterly grim, however if I were one, I'd probably find that in a comparable period Ross's record is superior to Heckingbottom's by quite a bit. Doesnae stop anyone from being totally pissed off mind.

BIG G
God forbid he’s as bad as Heckingbottom it was tongue cheek. The similarity was the lack of passion or anger from him and the stubborn style of play. I want him to succeed we’re in 4th but I still think he’s slow to make the right changes but you’re right I’m totally pissed off.
Dropped my laddies off at their flat in Edinburgh watched first half of the old firm with them one is a hibby the other one a Celtic fan?. Was enjoying the game half time came and I left to drive down the road to watch the Hibernian. Continued listening to the game on the radio goal for the huns red for the tic. Thank fk I didn’t stay to watch that I thought now home in time to watch the real green and white.....fuuuuuuuuuck!!!! Yeah big G I’m pissed off?

I think that's because our bench is either inexperienced or not very good.

For those of you who have the pills ? and razor blades at the ready on the bright side Aberdeen only managed a draw ?
Think the Samaritans might recruit me??

Has Ross said anything yet ?
He has.
'Awww fuckin naw'.

For those of you who have the pills ? and razor blades at the ready on the bright side Aberdeen only managed a draw ?
Think the Samaritans might recruit me??

And Celtic lost and we are still 9 points ahead of 5th and it's January so we can improve the squad...

And Celtic lost and we are still 9 points ahead of 5th and it's January so we can improve the squad...
Yeeees that’s the attitude ?

I think that's because our bench is either inexperienced or not very good.

Bradley came on against Hamilton and looked really good, very good close control but we haven’t seen him since, Gullan was the only striker who was direct and running at the defence, offered more than Doidge has in a while yet Doidge never gets dropped. You couldn’t make it up.

Bradley came on against Hamilton and looked really good, very good close control but we haven’t seen him since, Gullan was the only striker who was direct and running at the defence, offered more than Doidge has in a while yet Doidge never gets dropped. You couldn’t make it up.

It's ten minutes here and there though. Gullan against Alloa didn't suggest he is the answer. Yet.

If you look at our golden generation only Garry O was an instant hit, the others were bedded in gradually and none of them were used as sticking plasters.

We've ruined too many kids since then. If they had started today and we still lost 0-3, which is likely as Martindale admitted his game plan was to target our centre backs, the same folk calling for Bradley, Doig and Gullan's inclusion would be demanding East Mains was closed and our youth coaches were sacked. It would only be worse for them if fans were in booing every slack pass.

We need experience on the bench and we will go through bad patches until we have it.

If JR described Wed night as the "Perfect Storm", he'll struggle to find a metaphor to describe that mess today.

This thread has been viewed 15192 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50