Match Updates!: Hibernian 0 V 3 Livingston

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I think giving up on JR is still a bit premature. The thin squad was always going to be a problem when individual form started to wobble.

That was a shit show though, so I hope Ross does spend the next nine days seriously thinking about alternative tactics and what we need to bring in.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
I think giving up on JR is still a bit premature. The thin squad was always going to be a problem when individual form started to wobble.

That was a shit show though, so I hope Ross does spend the next nine days seriously thinking about alternative tactics and what we need to bring in.
He has bought some shite players which doesn't help.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator

Most teams dont have big squads though , RC were missing 3 the other night (not that you wouldve noticed)

Zab

Admin
Highlight of the day was Garry O’Connor’s story about “fucking Gregg’s”, brilliant.

Hibs were woeful. Jack Ross failed to make any big decisions. How on earth did he think Hanlon and Doidge deserved to start? Starting Stevenson over the impressing Doig was madness as well. Gogic would have been as well being subbed as soon as if it went to 0-2.

Terrible from the players and the manager.

The Family

Capital Radge
I wasn’t sure about Ross, although I was hoping that he was going to turn me around like Newell has, but ever since that brutal result against them who got eventually put down everything has collapsed around us. Sadly what I feared is showing in JR’s lack of managerial skills, tactics, line up’s, subs, not changing things quick enough when his only plan folds in front of him, his lack of passion, fight, sticks with the same underperforming players week in week out.

Nobody can defend this anymore.