• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 0 v 2 Ross County

Weak stuff from Hanlon

2 games Hanlon has cost us,

Paul Hanlon is quality

A real baller

About what we deserve after a performance like that, so predictable

Shocking performance, not scored in 5 games but put two past us, so unpredictable and maybe people will realise we are not 3rd force team/squad.

Shaw scores, just sums it up. Not sure I can watch any more..... Sickening thing is, County are playing better football than us. I don't think Wright was the worst player for us either. Steven McGinn crazy booking.
Can just see it now, Just Back and that wis utter pish, Hibs.....

Last edited:
Utterly shambolic defending from Paul Hanlon. For an experienced defender, never mind a captain, to get done like that is embarrassing.

Fuck sake...one of the worst home performances Ive seen from us for a long time...if anything we've been worse second half. Ross County so comfortable and we just hit long balls into the corners like a prototype Cambridge Utd of the 80s. We are absolutely pish at problem solving in games...there are no players available to bring on who can make a real difference and when we do make changes ive absolutely no idea what we're trying to do.

Kidding ourselves on a think lack of quality in our team is evident .
Not good enough paul hanlon again soft as fuck !

takes about 90 secs to get out our half once we get the ball, fucking slow as fuck

This season is quickly turning from "challenge for 3rd" to "try to hold onto 4th". Desperate stuff. Few new signings needed in January

Festive season fuck up as per from us ?

That shot from joe sums it up

Joe Newall haha

What a laughable performance

Brutal

Utterly shambolic defending from Paul Hanlon. For an experienced defender, never mind a captain, to get done like that is embarrassing.
outmuscled by Paris Hilton ffs

Reactions: Zab
Joe Newall haha

Good player but his shooting is poor

Let's hope that is the ultra pish performance out of their system.
Start again v Livi.

Joe Newall haha

Just like in other games when he hasn’t turned up tonight being one of them which is the same for our so called big players, very poor.

Nothing short of a disgusting performance.

Absolute mince. I've had more enthusiastic dumps. A shocker.

Feels like the players get away with it with us not there, deserve a booing off after that shite

We seem to be trending downwards, form and results wise. Injuries and suspensions were always going to stretch an already fragile squad to breaking point. Disappointed in the senior pros of late tho..too many just not performing.

We cannot solve the problems of teams sitting outside their own box and hitting us on the break at ER. Im not sure how we solve it tbh with the current personnel..we usually at least create half a dozen good chances and take at least one but tonight was a real low.

Away to do the dishes which will probably be more stimulating than the last 90 mins.

That was fucking awful.Have a nice new year folks because I'll not be back to the Bounce this year.I'm away before I smash my laptop tae fuck.

My fears for this game unfortunately came to pass.

Our home form is terrible, and if anything is going to cost us a European spot it's that.

We are coached to play on the counter-attack away from home. We don't know what to do when we have to make the play at home. In addition, defensively we always look much more likely to lose goals at home. Ross i'm afraid seems to be all over the place in our home games when it comes to setting up a team and motivating it properly. The players concentration seems to go too easily as well.

We were up against a manager who knew our weaknesses and his team exploited it to the full.

By far the worst result and worst performance of the season.

Last edited:
Not overly convinced this Hibs team have it in them to go beyond 4th and this will be slipping away soon if we aren't careful. Some of these players just aren't good enough unfortunately. We need Jamie Murphy back ASAP. The strikers at the moment are not performing amongst a few others and they have no real competition for a place. The likes of Drey Wright is a waste of a jersey, I really struggle to see what he brings to the team.

This season is quickly turning from "challenge for 3rd" to "try to hold onto 4th". Desperate stuff. Few new signings needed in January
Fourth is the best we are going to achieve this season.

Fourth is the best we are going to achieve this season.
I think it would actually be a pretty decent achievement with the current squad tbh. I really dont rate many of them at all.

Shite,boring,embarrassing pick any one of those words 1875 post it on your “Just back...” and save yourself the effort pal.
I could but I’ll expand a little. That was a one dimensional game devoid of ideas either on or even worse which is possibly more worrying off the pitch.
We do have players in Boyle Nisbet and dare I say it supposedly Wright who can pass and take on players with the ball on the ground but all I saw tonight was crosses into the box. Even when the subs were made Stevenson I understand Gullan I thought nice one cos Wright was honking but the play didn’t change still crosses which were easily dealt with. Don’t know how many corners we had but there wasn’t even one taken short so predictable a team and manager short of ideas.
Ollie Shaws goal was a gift.

Not calling for him to go or anything like that but I'm starting to have some concerns about JR.

Not calling for him to go or anything like that but I'm starting to have some concerns about JR.
Concerns have always been there doesnt beat the big teams

Ex player scores yet another goal against us, not on Hibs

Ex player scores yet another goal against us, not on Hibs
The ex player scored when we were chasing the game.
It happens.
The fact he's an ex player really means fuck all.

The ex player scored when we were chasing the game.
It happens.
The fact he's an ex player really means fuck all.
It was a stick on to happen . the commentators mentioned RC not having scored in 5 games and what would probably happen . The thing is these things have been happening for years

So do I, big style concerns.

Alex Miller called it correctly before kick off. Ross County would have the extra midfielder. Yogi did one on Ross tonight.

I was listening to tributes and plaudits paid to Jim McLean this week. He changed tactics several times throughout a game. Sometimes within 5 mins. Jack Ross appears to have an inability to do so.

Alex Miller was not someone I was ever a huge fan off (though he gave us a superb side 1991-1995) but tactically he correctly suggested Jack Ross needs to reflect on his tactics tonight....

Doidge needs three clear chances to get a goal. I'd offload him this coming window. Drey Wright is awful. Punt him. Hanlon is a legend. However, he's costing us too many goals.

And Doig off for what reason?

SHAMBLES. ?

It was a stick on to happen . the commentators mentioned RC not having scored in 5 games and what would probably happen . The thing is these things have been happening for years
Aye, but it's not unique to Hibs.

This season they dinnae even have the excuse it was the crowds fault for getting on their backs

Aye, but it's not unique to Hibs.
Any examples ?

Struggle at home to the team at the bottom of the league?

That's the spirit!
Meanwhile.... in the real world.

This thread has been viewed 6787 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back