• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 0 v 2 Motherwell

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Its fitba time soon, this time Motherwell come visiting at 3pm on Saturday. They have been having a torrid time and Graeme Alexander has yet to have his new manager bounce. I listened to their game v St Mirren on Tuesday night, and they seemed to have the better of the play against a pretty decent St Mirren side, their bounce may not be far away?

If you’re a season ticket holder or an international Hibs TV subscriber usual rules apply.

For anyone else looking to watch the game – whether you’re a Hibby or not – there is a Pay Per View option. Priced at £15, you can sign up here.

Buoyed by the contract extension to the excellent Joe Newell, we should have enough to pump the Steelmen by the odd goal. As ever I know little of injuries and suspensions for either team, with Hibs keeping their continued radio silence on day to day stuff around the club. I expect a few tweaks to the team as Motherwell have the decent Campbell in midfield.

Team for me.....

Rocky, of course

A back three of Paul McGinn, YLT McGregor and Paul Hanlon

Chris Cadden and Josh Doig right and left

Alex Gogic back to toughen us up

Joe Newell and Jackson Irvine making up the midfield

Martin Boyle and Kevin Nisbet up front (although I expect it to in fact be Christian Doidge for Nissy).

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

Last edited:
Its fitba time soon, this time Motherwell come visiting at 3pm on Saturday. They have been having a torrid time and Graeme Alexander has yet to have his new manager bounce. I listened to their game v St Mirren on Tuesday night, and they seemed to have the better of the play against a pretty decent St Mirren side, their bounce may not be far away?

Buoyed by the contract extension to the excellent Joe Newell, we should have enough to pump the Steelmen by the odd goal. As ever I know little of injuries and suspensions for either team, with Hibs keeping their continued radio silence on day to day stuff around the club. I expect a few tweaks to the team as Motherwell have the decent Campbell in midfield.

Team for me.....

Rocky, of course

Martin Boyle and Kevin Nisbet up front (although I expect it to in fact be Christian Doidge for Nissy).

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

Aye looks good to me, think moving Irvine a little further forward at the expense of Murphy makes sense.

I hate playing teams who are on a poor run, Hibs need to keep the focus and go out and play the way we have been.

Looks good to me too.
Also expect Doidge, it's working for Boyle playing off of him so would make sense to keep it together.

Nisbet off the bench, maybe a little earlier in the game is a solid sub, and a completely different dynamic to look at for their defenders, I think that showed last weekend.

2 nil Hibs, probably Boyle and... I'm gonna plump for Irvine this week, he's had plenty chances and not done it yet. Maybe settling into his rhythm now and will find the net.

Same team that started on Saturday for me.

Looks good to me too.
Also expect Doidge, it's working for Boyle playing off of him so would make sense to keep it together.

Nisbet off the bench, maybe a little earlier in the game is a solid sub, and a completely different dynamic to look at for their defenders, I think that showed last weekend.

2 nil Hibs, probably Boyle and... I'm gonna plump for Irvine this week, he's had plenty chances and not done it yet. Maybe settling into his rhythm now and will find the net.
I’ll go for that too but Cadden for the other goal, in fact fuck it a BigG and yer man Irvine tae break his duck?

Me too

I’ll go for that too but Cadden for the other goal, in fact fuck it a BigG and yer man Irvine tae break his duck?

Did consider him... Aah fuck it, 3-0 too!

Yup. Ain't broke don't fix it.

3-0

I expect Jack Ross will go with the same starting 11 but I'd like to see Nisbet in for Doidge.

Same team as last week.McGinn and Hanlon to score.2-0.

New Manager bounce my arse.
Hibernians 3 them nowt.

BIG G

20210226_001017.jpgNae need to be a hero Jack.?

It wisnae broken so dinnae fix it.✅??

Last edited:
Hibs 4 Motherwell 0. Boyle ,Doidge Cadden Irvine.

View attachment 4522Nae need to be a hero Jack.?

Who is YLT gonnae half tae get his yellae? :)

If you’re a season ticket holder or an international Hibs TV subscriber usual rules apply.

For anyone else looking to watch the game – whether you’re a Hibby or not – there is a Pay Per View option. Priced at £15, you can sign up here.

Team for me.....

Rocky, of course

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!
The exact team that id pick. Let’s get this done, these could be a vital 3 points

Huge game tomorrow, and an absolute must win.

I like big Doidge, hopefully he gets a goal or two tomorrow.

Have to be honest I am a wee bit concerned that we have been a bit of a one man show in recent weeks when it comes to goalscoring. We really could do with Doidge getting back amongst the goals again, along with Nisbet, Murphy etc.

Motherwell are desperate for points and will make things as hard as they can for us. Early goals would certainly help us. Whatever, we have to win this game.

Never mind team selection and tactics, Super Joe is on with Tanner tomorrow.

And Alex Miller

Good stuff

Team for me.....

Rocky, of course

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!
Bang on!
Gogic was unfortunate to miss out last week and deserves his place..Doidge did well but lacks a goal threat so Nissy it is

A couple of injury doubts for the game according to Ross in his pre-match press conference.

View attachment 4522Nae need to be a hero Jack.?

You've given McGregor a yellow card and he's no' even on the pitch.They're also playing with two balls.

FB_IMG_1614433809500.jpg

Doig injured then

Bastard as picked him in hibs picks. These entries should be voided imo, maybe something to think about @joshuaturk

Payrise and a weekend off. No bad for some 🤣

Still more than enough to pummel them!

Would be nice to see doidge on the scoresheet today.

Tanner wi his red white and blue shirt on.
k unt .

That EHLF video was just magic.

k unt .
Ross is wearing blue as well. Get him sacked.

k unt .
Jacket looks like it came oot a charity shop

Some cross from Lewie, didn't see that coming at all

Some ball forward from Paul.

Aberdeen 1 doon

Come on Hibs

What a hit from Cadden

Doidge man

Warning signs for Hibs

What a challenge from McGregor

Oustanding

Reactions: Zab
I think Hibs look better wi Jackson and Gogic playing rather than Newell and Jackson

McGregor to the rescue. Great challenge

This thread has been viewed 9542 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back