• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 0 v 1 St Johnstone

Aberdeen gain a wee bit of momentum from today’s result and.....,,,,,,,

He has been really poor last few games.
Since hes been here*

"This is the afternoon Hibs could tie up third".

That 'battle' will go down to the last day of the season and we're going to be looking for the huns to help us out. It's the Hibs way.

You watch the quality on display today and it beggars belief we are in the running for 3rd tbh. The squad is bang average...especially the midfield players...not one Id be bothered about keeping next season.

Anyone who got carried away thinking we are favourites for the Scottish cup just got a heavy reality check

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

We really lack quality. In desperate need of an impact player or 2 that we can bring off the bench

Worst performance of the season, fucking shitebags. 2 mins to save summit.

Same old problem when we go behind.

I hope we score first next week.

Nobody ever gambles in the box for us. Waste so many good balls into the box

First touch has been rank.
Passing has been awful.
Crossing has been horrendous.

Add in a ridiculous mistake and we were never going to win playing like that.

They know how to play against us and will have a completely different lineup for the semi. We are not the favourites

Folk keep telling me how we’ve had a great season

Barely enjoyed a single game this season

Dreadful

How is it always St Johnstone
Because Calum Davidson has got us sussed and there's fuck all Jack Ross has done about it.

IF we win next week then we have to hope that St Mirren get through as there's no way we'd beat St Johnstone in the final.

Another piss poor home result to add to the others this season. So much possession and some fuxk all with it. Much improvement needed for next weekend.

still not beat them saints at home since 2012

A truly despicable performance

Sorry but that performance is completely unacceptable, Sheep winning puts more pressure on our shite bag of a team.

Because Calum Davidson has got us sussed and there's fuck all Jack Ross has done about it.

IF we win next week then we have to hope that St Mirren get through as there's no way we'd beat St Johnstone.
St Johnstone fast becoming our kryptonite. Just don’t feel confident whatsoever. They could send out their u12 side and probably beat us

They know how to play against us and will have a completely different lineup for the semi. We are not the favourites
Forgot we've not got them in the semi we've got United 🙈😂

St Johnstone will win the Scottish , head shoulders better than the rest at the moment and we'll probably find a way to fuck up 3rd too . Not one bit of creativity in that Hibs team added to the boring pedestrian hoofball of late

What a brutal game of football.

We were shite, no doubt. But Ryan gifted them that game. Would've been a snoring 0-0 otherwise.

Pish

Since hes been here*

This!! We can get better.

Looks to me like Davidson has got Ross over a barrel but what do you expect playing Wright then McGennis. He has to take the criticism for this display and his choice of players that put us under threat but Hibs always let you down when you think it's a dawdle.
Meanwhile Scott Allan was probably sitting in the house

What a brutal game of football.

We were shite, no doubt. But Ryan gifted them that game. Would've been a snoring 0-0 otherwise.

Pish

Absolutely this - not getting all the St Johnstone praise, they were equally pish, we lost because of yet another mistake by our centre back, thats all. Otherwise its a 0-0, a shite one

Was never sure about letting Gullan and Scotty go out on loan, today has convinced me beyond doubt it was an error.

Absolutely this - not getting all the St Johnstone praise, they were equally pish, we lost because of yet another mistake by our centre back, thats all. Otherwise its a 0-0, a shite one
aye but how many regulars did we rest ??

Us that moaned in January that the window left us light up front have been vindicated.

Shocking performance.St Johnstone won the game comfortably.What a bunch of shitebags Hibs are.No desire or fight.The only midfielder I would keep is Gogic.Irvine and Newell can get to feck.Boring sideways football.We are lucky to be in third place.I am truly disgusted with this display.Lifeless.They have let their great support down again.Their manager is far superior to that clown that we have in charge.

How is it always St Johnstone
Looks to me like Davidson has got Ross over a barrel but what do you expect playing Wright then McGennis. He has to take the criticism for this display and his choice of players that put us under threat but Hibs always let you down when you think it's a dawdle.
The biggest criticism is not having at least one striker in reserve.
One injured and were toiling.

Was never sure about letting Gullan and Scotty go out on loan, today has convinced me beyond doubt it was an error.
Gullan doesn't have it sadly otherwise he wouldn't be out on loan. Turns 22 in July, not seen enough from him.

Scotty has looked good in some of the games he's played for ICT. I really hope he can force his way back in next season.

'Poor ball there from Newell';'poor ball there from Jackson''poor ball there from Wright''Boyle puts in a cross; there's no one on the end of it why doesn't Hallberg shoot?' all afternoon, absolute shite.

aye but how many regulars did we rest ??
Matters not .
The St J players are fighting for a place in their semi final side.
They were no better than Hibs.

Gullan doesn't have it sadly otherwise he wouldn't be out on loan. Turns 22 in July, not seen enough from him.

Scotty has looked good in some of the games he's played for ICT. I really hope he can force his way back in next season.
He has the class to, just got to hopefully stay injury free. If he does and gets anywhere close to his best, he will fly into this team

Well I would have taken Gullan as an option off the bench today. Naebody else was getting through their defence.

I think Gullan has looked good when I have seen him at Raith, maybe thats his level though.

Matters not .
No better....ha

They won the game and rested several players

Shocking performance.St Johnstone won the game comfortably.What a bunch of shitebags Hibs are.No desire or fight.The only midfielder I would keep is Gogic.Irvine and Newell can get to feck.Boring sideways football.We are lucky to be in third place.I am truly disgusted with this display.Lifeless.They have let their great support down again.Their manager is far superior to that clown that we have in charge.
We need to up the quality of the squad definitely. Something we've always struggled to do after a top 4 finish. JR also needs to take some criticism as well for today. All we had to do was not lose, shocking error that led to their goal. The good thing is United lost today as well today against RC.

We are allowed to recall Allan aren't we?It's not against the rules or something?

Matters not .
These guys dont tend to start for St Johnstone yet all we can muster is one header on target , its not even like their keeper had to anything but catch hoofs into his box . They were nothing special but very comfortable all game . I'll be surprised if they dont win the cup not because they're brilliant but because they play effectively and can defend against long balls

He has the class to, just got to hopefully stay injury free. If he does and gets anywhere close to his best, he will fly into this team
Well I would have taken Gullan as an option off the bench today. Naebody else was getting through their defence.

I think Gullan has looked good when I have seen him at Raith, maybe thats his level though.
Will happily eat my words if he comes back and does the business. For me the flashes we've seen haven't filled me with excitement. As you said P-man, Raith is a different level. If you haven't made your mark come 22 having come through a youth system it's not looking good. We'll see I guess. We are very lacking in attacking options.

This thread has been viewed 11376 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back