• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 0 v 1 St Johnstone

St Johnstone will win the Scottish , head shoulders better than the rest at the moment and we'll probably find a way to fuck up 3rd too . Not one bit of creativity in that Hibs team added to the boring pedestrian hoofball of late

b097417f-9a28-4369-af3a-6739f1d36167_text.gif

Will happily eat my words if he comes back and does the business. For me the flashes we've seen haven't filled me with excitement. As you said P-man, Raith is a different level. If you haven't made your mark come 22 having come through a youth system it's not looking good. We'll see I guess. We are very lacking in attacking options.
I think you're right but he'd be better than nothing

I think Gullan has looked good when I have seen him at Raith, maybe thats his level though.
Get Scott A back is possible and I like to see either Leigh G or Jason C back next season
Shocking result today
Let’s hope ST M put them out semis cause even if we get thru DU then I not sure we have enough about us to beat ST in the final ( or anywhere for that matter )

Will happily eat my words if he comes back and does the business. For me the flashes we've seen haven't filled me with excitement. As you said P-man, Raith is a different level. If you haven't made your mark come 22 having come through a youth system it's not looking good. We'll see I guess. We are very lacking in attacking options.

sorry mate, in the quote you used from me, I was referring to Scott Allan when I said he has the class to come back and walk into our team. I’m with you on Gullan. Sadly, I don’t think he is the answer

Pish game no team looked like winning and nobody would’ve won that it it wasn’t for Porteous and his school boy error. Such a poor decision too make. Cant be putting it down to inexperience either he’s been in the 1st team long enough to know better than to get play a pass like a that.

You may be right but I would still rather have him as an option just now. One striker injured and we had no one to come in and replace him. Instead we move Boyle into the centre which means we no longer him causing havoc down the right wing (which he has been doing the last few games).

A premiership team having only 2 recognised strikers in their squad is inexcusable.

This thread has been viewed 11308 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back