• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• Welcome to the Bounce

A Place Full Of Radges!

• hibeesbounce

Hibee from Belgrade, Serbia

Belgrade Hibby

Hi Mates,

Congratulations for a nice result against the Huns at Easter Road
I am a fan from Belgrade, Serbia and have been following the Hibs for quite some time, and understandably enough, was impressed with last season's results.
I am also enthusiastic about Scotland and particularly about Edinburgh. I am years of age and have been accepted for a Phd in Sociology at SSPS Edinburgh, but as I am from Serbia I haven't got the University based funding so it's highly unlikely that I will be able to enroll in September.
The good thing is that I was accepted at Nottingham University that has funding specifically designed to attract students from Serbia so there is an opportunity for me to be in England in mid September.
As I am so keen on Scotland and Edinburgh I wouldn't miss visiting my the city If I had a chance to be in the U.K. I am e mailing one of the members of the Northern Ireland Hibs and he highly recommended that I join Hibeesbounce which can be of great assistance and that there would be people here that would be willing to help me visit Edinburgh, show me around the city and find a way to get accommodation. If there are any of you guys who would want to be in contact you can e mail me at:

dragoljubk@gmail.com

Also, the person I mentioned told me about some members from Nottingham or enthusiastic about Nottingham but obviously, so I would also like to be in contact with them.
I will post here on Hibeesbounce from time to time because I am in a hassle about all these things I mentioned but if any of you guys would be willing to help and be in contact you I would be happy to receive e mails.

GGTTH
Cheers
Kari

Welcome to the bounce... :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Feel free to ask any questions either here or via pm to myself or any other admins who are in bold

You can become a private member for only 5 per year and gain access to the arcade and much more :wink: this will help with our costs to run the site... further details here...
GGTTH !

Welcome to the Bounce :thumbgrin

Hi Mates,

Congratulations for a nice result against the Huns at Easter Road
I am a fan from Belgrade, Serbia and have been following the Hibs for quite some time, and understandably enough, was impressed with last season's results.
I am also enthusiastic about Scotland and particularly about Edinburgh. I am years of age and have been accepted for a Phd in Sociology at SSPS Edinburgh, but as I am from Serbia I haven't got the University based funding so it's highly unlikely that I will be able to enroll in September.
The good thing is that I was accepted at Nottingham University that has funding specifically designed to attract students from Serbia so there is an opportunity for me to be in England in mid September.
As I am so keen on Scotland and Edinburgh I wouldn't miss visiting my the city If I had a chance to be in the U.K. I am e mailing one of the members of the Northern Ireland Hibs and he highly recommended that I join Hibeesbounce which can be of great assistance and that there would be people here that would be willing to help me visit Edinburgh, show me around the city and find a way to get accommodation. If there are any of you guys who would want to be in contact you can e mail me at:

dragoljubk@gmail.com

Also, the person I mentioned told me about some members from Nottingham or enthusiastic about Nottingham but obviously, so I would also like to be in contact with them.
I will post here on Hibeesbounce from time to time because I am in a hassle about all these things I mentioned but if any of you guys would be willing to help and be in contact you I would be happy to receive e mails.

GGTTH
Cheers
Kari

:thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Welcome Kari. Hope you enjoy the Bounce - there are some great Hibbys on here.

Congrats on the Eurovision win Kari :wink:

Gutted for you

Gutted for you
You beat Moaty to it, by about 3 years.

An OP so old is almost Yugoslavian ? (too far??)...

Seriously though, top Moating from P&G ???

This thread has been viewed 552 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50