• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibee Buzz

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Hi Hibees,

Just wanted to flag a brand new addition to Hibs TV during Europe. We'll be doing a matchday minus one podcast show on Hibs TV and YouTube. The first one is up below:

Let me know what you think and if there are other element you'd like us to include. Going forward I want to involve fan voices and make it more interactive so please do reach out to me directly if you'd like to appear via bjacobs@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

Best,

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
“Video is unavailable”

Might just be my phone.

Hi Hibees,

Just wanted to flag a brand new addition to Hibs TV during Europe. We'll be doing a matchday minus one podcast show on Hibs TV and YouTube. The first one is up below:

Let me know what you think and if there are other element you'd like us to include. Going forward I want to involve fan voices and make it more interactive so please do reach out to me directly if you'd like to appear via bjacobs@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

Best,

Ben
Watched this earlier and really enjoyed it.
Cheers Ben

Good watch that, cheers Ben. I noticed yer man Angus managed a Tanneresque mispronunciation of Hibee part way through but recovered the situation by the end 😂

“Video is unavailable”

Might just be my phone.
Our software and you tube no playing ball, aware o the issue.

Installed an add on that fixes the issue, also quite cool that you can float the video and still be here (pc only) :)

Well done Hibs, good effort, keep that going.

This thread has been viewed 687 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back