• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Henderson

NW

Private Member
Reaction score
Preston boss Alex neill seemingly keen. Celtic rumoured to want a Del of either 400k + major sell on or 800k

Preston boss Alex neill seemingly keen. Celtic rumoured to want a Del of either 400k + major sell on or 800k

Hope they sign him, will put an end to the matter once and for all.

£150k for GMS, £400-800 for Hendo. Go figure.

Wonder how much they want for Ciftçi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess it's potential they are flogging

800k is a bargain if they want 400k plus extras tbh

I think the 400 plus sell on is more achieveable for Hibs. Surely he is worth a fee

I think the 400 plus sell on is more achieveable for Hibs. Surely he is worth a fee

It would show great intent unfortunately I can't see it happening ,would certainly sell more St's .

I'd be gobsmacked if he went for 400K the last year in his contract. Apparently at Celtc he's on 7K per week. Like GMS they'll want him off the wage bill.

Just sit back and wait for the fee to get realistic as there's hardly been a clamour to sign him.
If Hibs fans were football managers he'd have went for millions in a bidding war - like all 90 minute Hibs heroes.
We'd have a squad full of those that won us the cup but were pretty average most weeks in the league.

Most are choking for a midfield of McGinn, Fyvie, McGeouch, Bartley and Hendo FFS.

We don't particularly need another midfielder without goal threat albeit he is more creative than most of the other clone midfielders.

Think Henderson is more than a 90 minute hero.
I think he's a fine young footballer, footballers brain, plentiful ability and a willingness to chase and receive every ball.

I'd say he's worth a fee. I also don't think 400-600k is too unrealistic considering they'll be due a development fee in a year's time.

Think Henderson is more than a 90 minute hero.
I think he's a fine young footballer, footballers brain, plentiful ability and a willingness to chase and receive every ball.

I'd say he's worth a fee. I also don't think 400-600k is too unrealistic considering they'll be due a development fee in a year's time.

100% agree with this, Hendo is a quality player.

Just sit back and wait for the fee to get realistic as there's hardly been a clamour to sign him.
If Hibs fans were football managers he'd have went for millions in a bidding war - like all 90 minute Hibs heroes.
We'd have a squad full of those that won us the cup but were pretty average most weeks in the league.

Most are choking for a midfield of McGinn, Fyvie, McGeouch, Bartley and Hendo FFS.

We don't particularly need another midfielder without goal threat albeit he is more creative than most of the other clone midfielders.

I dont agree with that at all... for a start imo and everyone i know say Fyvie and Barts cannot play in the same team....

The lads worth every bit of £400,000. From a business stand point this is a great investment. Two years from now he'll be worth over a million and will move on.

Was told it was 400k plus 40% if any sale higher than 500k

£150k for GMS, £400-800 for Hendo. Go figure.

Wonder how much they want for Ciftçi?

Correct we should be testing them with an opening bid of 150k like GMS went for.

Was told it was 400k plus 40% if any sale higher than 500k

Pisstake if so.

Correct we should be testing them with an opening bid of 150k like GMS went for.

Couldnae hurt.

Pisstake if so.

Couldnae hurt.

Think Hendo would want use to also mate.

That would be rejected outright I think.
Going off of numbers that are magically in my head, I'm sure come the end of the season any team trying to sign him will have to cough up around £300k in his development fee's, so whatever we do here has to be better than that, Celtic hold all the cards in regards to him right now.
If £400k is a real number, Hibs will already be aware and they better make moves regarding it, he's too good a player to not be after, the trouble comes when comparing us to any of the top 60/70 teams in England.
I know he's got Hibs in his heart, but the lure of forging a career down there could be more than we can offer him. It's up to him to realise just how good a platform that a winning Hibs side could be for him.

That would be rejected outright I think.
Going off of numbers that are magically in my head, I'm sure come the end of the season any team trying to sign him will have to cough up around £300k in his development fee's, so whatever we do here has to be better than that, Celtic hold all the cards in regards to him right now.
If £400k is a real number, Hibs will already be aware and they better make moves regarding it, he's too good a player to not be after, the trouble comes when comparing us to any of the top 60/70 teams in England.
I know he's got Hibs in his heart, but the lure of forging a career down there could be more than we can offer him. It's up to him to realise just how good a platform that a winning Hibs side could be for him.

Worth every penny mate.

Worth every penny mate.

No argument from me, I'm sure i said somewhere else in another thread that I thought he'd go for about £600k a week or so ago.
GMS going for £150k if true, is much lower than I honestly thought, but unlike Henderson he's free to leave, for free if his contract would have been up, actually dunno what his situation is. But that would've been a gamble worth taking, we might have even attempted to take that gamble, I dunno.

It does show the pulling power Aberdeen have in our game right now though, hopefully they push other teams to do the same, or else they're gonna be way out in front of the rest. Derek Mcinnes has done a brilliant job. Although drawing at home to that Bosnian team probably wasn't in the script.

No argument from me, I'm sure i said somewhere else in another thread that I thought he'd go for about £600k a week or so ago.
GMS going for £150k if true, is much lower than I honestly thought, but unlike Henderson he's free to leave, for free if his contract would have been up, actually dunno what his situation is. But that would've been a gamble worth taking, we might have even attempted to take that gamble, I dunno.

It does show the pulling power Aberdeen have in our game right now though, hopefully they push other teams to do the same, or else they're gonna be way out in front of the rest. Derek Mcinnes has done a brilliant job. Although drawing at home to that Bosnian team probably wasn't in the script.

We certainly should be making this kind of signing as someone else mentioned it will sell more ST's which would cover the extra funds we would have to pay to get him.

We certainly should be making this kind of signing as someone else mentioned it will sell more ST's which would cover the extra funds we would have to pay to get him.

Tbh I think we're pretty much at the tip of our season ticket sales, he would sell a few shirts and such like however though, but most importantly, it'd be a step to win over those who aren't feeling the love at the moment.

Hibs have taken enough money off of us, signings aren't about selling tickets anymore, it's about rewarding us for our part in the story of what's supposed to be the revival of Hibernian FC.

I doubt if anyone who hasn't bought a season ticket by now would buy one on the strength of one signing.
But my thinking is a bit skewed obviously.
I just go and support my club, and try and get behind the players - even ones that don't deserve it.
Can't think of one obviously.

I'd like Hendo to sign for us but it's not the end of my world if he doesn't.

Looking forward to Saturday and a result that gives a bit of confidence to the fans.

Tbh I think we're pretty much at the tip of our season ticket sales, he would sell a few shirts and such like however though, but most importantly, it'd be a step to win over those who aren't feeling the love at the moment.

Hibs have taken enough money off of us, signings aren't about selling tickets anymore, it's about rewarding us for our part in the story of what's supposed to be the revival of Hibernian FC.

Certainly put extra arses on seats.

It would need about 2000 extra st to fund it, not a chance have we got that in us

It would need about 2000 extra st to fund it, not a chance have we got that in us
And it would have to be sustained. Not just for one season

Celtc can go fuck themselves. We should not be held to ransom for a hero.

I've no idea how values are attached to the player in Transfermarkt. GMS is apparently worth twice as much as Hendo.

The game time each had last season was all but the same 551/559 minutes.

GMS had 2 years on his contract, Henderson 1.

Celtc sold GMS for £150k.

It would be a crying shame if LH doesn't get regular football next season. But the OF have never had anything but their own interests at heart, I can understand that but

Yep we should be doing that. After all, these fukkers havent been shy in the past when they try to prise players out of Hibs. OK they paid a fair whack for broonaldo but they came in with an offer [IIRC] of £2mill for broonaldo and Katie. I could be talking rubbish there though but the point is we ought to give it a go with a cheeky offer.

Yep we should be doing that. After all, these fukkers havent been shy in the past when they try to prise players out of Hibs. OK they paid a fair whack for broonaldo but they came in with an offer [IIRC] of £2mill for broonaldo and Katie. I could be talking rubbish there though but the point is we ought to give it a go with a cheeky offer.

Oh fuck I'm getting dizzy again!

In all this chat about what might happen remember LH will have huge say and while rumours suggest he's at the very bottom of the celtc pay scale he might be content picking up splinters for a couple of years.

Nah. I'd like to think not, but I'm Hibs.

And mind to we sold them a dummy with Whatshisname. They might want payback!

That was just a joint fuck you from Hibs and Celtic.
Hilarious actually. Hunco were gonna build a team around him. They thought they were taking him from us with their bullying and media control.

Signs for Celtic to rot away, now at Dundee or something after failing in England, again.

Celtc can go fuck themselves. We should not be held to ransom for a hero.I've no idea how values are attached to the player in Transfermarkt. GMS is apparently worth twice as much as Hendo.The game time each had last season was all but the same 551/559 minutes. GMS had 2 years on his contract, Henderson 1.Celtc sold GMS for £150k.It would be a crying shame if LH doesn't get regular football next season. But the OF have never had anything but their own interests at heart, I can understand that but
I'm not overly clued up Jack but I'm sure GMS has no worth to Celtic after his contract expires, whereas they will be due a development fee for Henderson when his does so. In real terms the GMS deal is worth 150k + 2 years wages saved. So as a guesstimate of 7k a week would be 728k.

Oh fuck I'm getting dizzy again!

In all this chat about what might happen remember LH will have huge say and while rumours suggest he's at the very bottom of the celtc pay scale he might be content picking up splinters for a couple of years.

Nah. I'd like to think not, but I'm Hibs.

He will but that has nothing to do with us putting a low bid in which I'm pretty sure wil be knocked back. If Hendo wants to come back to Hibs and we do put a low bid in, he might start to agitate for a move.

Not even made their bench, he must be pissed off and hopefully we can put a smile on the legend's face again.

If Henderson really wanted to come he could have made Celtic aware. He can probably sign a pre contract in January so just development fee due. If he puts pressure on both sides it must make it more likely. I'm beginning to resign myself he will end up elsewhere.

The most frustrating thing is we have another player full of potential who's not getting the game time and could be representing Scotland given the chance to play regular.

Going to be cracking close to the transfer window

Going to be cracking close to the transfer window

Are you just teasing us NITK ****s Fam.

Are you just teasing us NITK ****s Fam.

Wait and see mate,

Can only seeing this happening if McGinn leaves

Can only seeing this happening if McGinn leaves

SJM is going nowhere

This thread has been viewed 6721 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50