• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Help!

Hibee_Fiona

Dα Rαdgε U AІІ Wαиτ 2 ио
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been on before...but I have a bet going and I keep sayin that there will be a replay of the Semi if its a draw..but this boy is determanted that there isnt! :banger: I need the prove! :wink:

Funny, cos i always thought there wasnt, but i heard on the radio today, that if Dundee V Gretna goes to a draw, the replay would be played at Fir Park so i think your right, but i always thought it was ET then penaltys......i could be wrong of course :rollfloor

I thot it just went into extra time and penaltys in the finals but what do i know :hmmm :thumbgrin

Extra time and Penalties only occur in the League cup after one tie. Theres one tie and a replay to go through before you get to ET and penalties in the Scottish.

Thomo_no1 said:
Sorry if this has been on before...but I have a bet going and I keep sayin that there will be a replay of the Semi if its a draw..but this boy is determanted that there isnt! :banger: I need the prove! :wink:

You're Right:thumbgrin .

Caz_Hibee said:
I thot it just went into extra time and penaltys in the finals but what do i know :hmmm :thumbgrin

Jack Shite Clearly:wink: ! Thanks Guy just got me 7 :bbb:

Halfers then, since my post was the most insightful :rollfloor

Ur Was The One That Made Me Think I Lost £7 Never Mind Won It :wink:

Thomo_no1 said:
Ur Was The One That Made Me Think I Lost 7 Never Mind Won It :wink:

I believe I'm entitled to at least 4 of that:lol:

Gretna vs Dundee replay at Fir Park on a Tuesday night if needed
Hibs vs Hearts replay at Hampden on a Wednesday night if needed (shouldn't be though :wink: )

Does the final go to a replay? :dunno:

dawo_c said:
Does the final go to a replay? :dunno:

Nah, that gets decided by extra time and if needed penalties:thumbgrin

If my knowledge of histpry serves me correctly, the final used to go tp a replay many moons ago :thumbgrin

ECKtheHIBEE said:
If my knowledge of histpry serves me correctly, the final used to go tp a replay many moons ago :thumbgrin

ECKtheHIBEE said:
Cant you read?

Obviously you cant spell:banger:

An apology is in order:dunno: :rollfloor .

Caz_Hibee said:
It is.:wink:

Typo's and text speak are two different things i think you'll find:tuttut:

ECKtheHIBEE said:
Funny, cos i always thought there wasnt, but i heard on the radio today, that if Dundee V Gretna goes to a draw, the replay would be played at Fir Park so i think your right, but i always thought it was ET then penaltys......i could be wrong of course :rollfloor
Extra time and penalties is only in the CIS cup!! If it is a draw we go bak thru on the Wednesday :banger: :banger:

MON THE HIBEES:yeah:

No chance of a replay. Were going to pump the gunts first time of asking :applause: :applause: :applause:

The SFA should scrap the replay pish for the semi final. Extra time and Penalties will be fine with me.

This thread has been viewed 1631 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back