Help!

Hibee_Fiona

Dα Rαdgε U AІІ Wαиτ 2 ио
Sorry if this has been on before...but I have a bet going and I keep sayin that there will be a replay of the Semi if its a draw..but this boy is determanted that there isnt! :banger: I need the prove! :wink:

ECKtheHIBEE

Bad Moon Radge-ing
Funny, cos i always thought there wasnt, but i heard on the radio today, that if Dundee V Gretna goes to a draw, the replay would be played at Fir Park so i think your right, but i always thought it was ET then penaltys......i could be wrong of course :rollfloor

Power

Legendary Radge
Extra time and Penalties only occur in the League cup after one tie. Theres one tie and a replay to go through before you get to ET and penalties in the Scottish.

Proclaimers

Big Jessie Radge
Thomo_no1 said:
Sorry if this has been on before...but I have a bet going and I keep sayin that there will be a replay of the Semi if its a draw..but this boy is determanted that there isnt! :banger: I need the prove! :wink:

You're Right:thumbgrin .

Hibee_Fiona

Dα Rαdgε U AІІ Wαиτ 2 ио
Caz_Hibee said:
I thot it just went into extra time and penaltys in the finals but what do i know :hmmm :thumbgrin

Jack Shite Clearly:wink: ! Thanks Guy just got me 7 :bbb:

dawo_c

Well-Known Radge
Gretna vs Dundee replay at Fir Park on a Tuesday night if needed
Hibs vs Hearts replay at Hampden on a Wednesday night if needed (shouldn't be though :wink: )

Does the final go to a replay? :dunno:

ECKtheHIBEE said:
Funny, cos i always thought there wasnt, but i heard on the radio today, that if Dundee V Gretna goes to a draw, the replay would be played at Fir Park so i think your right, but i always thought it was ET then penaltys......i could be wrong of course :rollfloor
Extra time and penalties is only in the CIS cup!! If it is a draw we go bak thru on the Wednesday :banger: :banger:

MON THE HIBEES:yeah:

RmR

Prozac and Stella makes everything OK Radge
No chance of a replay. Were going to pump the gunts first time of asking :applause: :applause: :applause:

Postiga

Erin go Bragh Radge
The SFA should scrap the replay pish for the semi final. Extra time and Penalties will be fine with me.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here