• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• Welcome to the Bounce

A Place Full Of Radges!

• hibeesbounce

Hello

Hibsvillain

New radge
Reaction score
Well firstly I’m a Villa season ticket holder, get that out of the way, but I feel a connection growing with all things Edinburgh so thought I’d invest some emotional attachment to Hibs. I have a number of reasons:
1. We played you in a pre season friendly at our place in 1989 and you guys were really friendly in the pubs. Pxxsed, but friendly with it. I’ve looked out for your results since.
2. I was a big Marillion fan, I follow Fish on FB and the scary man of my youth now wears dungarees and potters around in his garden. I think I like him more for it.
3. I’ve enjoyed a few nights out in Leith.
4. I experienced an uncomfortable journey to the airport in a taxi with a Hearts fan driver comparing the high level of Asian immigrants in Birmingham to what ‘they have to put up with Hibs and the Irish’ so it was never going to be them (they do though have a favourable colour to my eyes, sorry).
5. And of course Super John. Destined for bigger things than us. There is the Cruyff turn and now the McGinn stick you’re arse out turn. And a seemingly nice guy. I met him in Aldi once.

I have a history of these things so the ‘Hibs’ and ‘you’ will soon turn to‘us’. I started following the Green Bay Packers a few years ago and now an annual trip to Wisconsin happens (now those guys can drink), so I expect a weekend will be occurring to Scotland at some point.

Good luck today!!

Welcome to the bounce. Big uptake in Villa interest since SJM signed for you altho many now hoping we get cash from sell on clause if he were to move. Great recovery to stay up and amazing considering it was done without a decent centre forward all season - Wesley was so so pre injury I suppose.

I really wanted to go to that pre season game and almost did last minute when me and my mate - on a nightshift- met a group heading for the train. Went to Millwall away the next year tho ??

Sure there would be a few folk up for a couple of beers when you make the journey up for a game. Less so to buy you one sadly ?

All the best

Well firstly I’m a Villa season ticket holder, get that out of the way, but I feel a connection growing with all things Edinburgh so thought I’d invest some emotional attachment to Hibs. I have a number of reasons:
1. We played you in a pre season friendly at our place in 1989 and you guys were really friendly in the pubs. Pxxsed, but friendly with it. I’ve looked out for your results since.
2. I was a big Marillion fan, I follow Fish on FB and the scary man of my youth now wears dungarees and potters around in his garden. I think I like him more for it.
4. I experienced an uncomfortable journey to the airport in a taxi with a Hearts fan driver comparing the high level of Asian immigrants in Birmingham to what ‘they have to put up with Hibs and the Irish’ so it was never going to be them (they do though have a favourable colour to my eyes, sorry).
5. And of course Super John. Destined for bigger things than us. There is the Cruyff turn and now the McGinn stick you’re arse out turn. And a seemingly nice guy. I met him in Aldi once.

I have a history of these things so the ‘Hibs’ and ‘you’ will soon turn to‘us’. I started following the Green Bay Packers a few years ago and now an annual trip to Wisconsin happens (now those guys can drink), so I expect a weekend will be occurring to Scotland at some point.

Good luck today!!
Welcome. Just curious, are you too young to remember the great Des Bremner?
Also Alex Cropley, of course

SJM is destined for bigger things, he needs one more season with us and to bulk up a bit, everyone is, as you see, ridiculously fit in the PL. He’s a £40m player though at some point I’d think.

Welcome. Just curious, are you too young to remember the great Des Bremner?
Also Alex Cropley, of course
Oh without a doubt I do remember them, both are in my 11 years old and 11 months and 3 days autograph book?. I was in Villa Park the day Alex broke his leg and heard and still remember the crack when it happened. Cropley was as a good a player as the Villa legend that followed him Gordon Cowans. Des Bremner should have played more for Scotland and will live forever as one of our European Cup winners, both could live their lives out in Brum and never buy a beer.

Welcome to the Hibernian family. On another note, you may not know, Fish is a big Hibby and sits a few rows in front of me at Easter Road.

On another note, you may not know, Fish is a big Hibby and sits a few rows in front of me at Easter Road.
And on yet another note, judging by his performance away to Anderlecht, Fish is a pish singer with a drink in him. I know, because I was right in front of him.

Yeah I knew about Fish. He seems a nice guy.

I stopped reading at the maroon is a better colour bit.
It's a blood stained jobby ffs!!

We also gave you Des Bremner, who won you the European cup, and Alex Cropley , who was a bit like Gareth Bale, but better. And De La Cruz, who had one decent half for us, then put the tools away.
We've been pretty good to Villa, considering the colour of their strip!!

Good luck today!!

Villa are my second team. Started going to Villa Park when Des signed for them.
Was lucky enough to have been a Holte end regular in the league winning season and attend the game in Rotterdam.

I was at the friendly at Villa Park.
And finally big Derek the Fish is a pal of mine.

I stopped reading at the maroon is a better colour bit.
It's a blood stained jobby ffs!!

We also gave you Des Bremner, who won you the European cup, and Alex Cropley , who was a bit like Gareth Bale, but better. And De La Cruz, who had one decent half for us, then put the tools away.
We've been pretty good to Villa, considering the colour of their strip!!
Wont get an argument from me about Bremner and Cropley....legends in this city.

This thread has been viewed 426 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back