• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hearts 5 Dundee United 2

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
The score says a lot more about Hibs feeble performamce a few weeks back than it does Hearts.

BIG G

To be fair to Hearts, they have a clear way of playing and different players who fit in to their formation. Hard to be beat and can score goals, the exact opposite of this Hibs team right now.

Very decent crowd as well. Shines a light on what’s going wrong at Hibs right now.

P.S. fuck them.

That's a team that ripped us apart at Easter Road only a few weeks ago, being totally outplayed and conceding five goals at Tynecastle.

Every player Hearts brought in during the summer has been better than what they had before, and they have also benefitted from having a top class goalkeeper as well. Neilson has made them much harder to beat and for me they are a stick-on for third.

Motherwell a possible outside bet. They have also improved hugely from last season.

Fuck them.

We need to improve, but fuck them.

Fuck them.

We need to improve, but fuck them.
This. And can I add, fuck them.

We also beat Dundee Utd 3-1

To quote a well kent Bouncer, fuck thum, perverts.

That's a team that ripped us apart at Easter Road only a few weeks ago, being totally outplayed and conceding five goals at Tynecastle.

Every player Hearts brought in during the summer has been better than what they had before, and they have also benefitted from having a top class goalkeeper as well. Neilson has made them much harder to beat and for me they are a stick-on for third.

Motherwell a possible outside bet. They have also improved hugely from last season.
Good keeper would def help us 🤔

They had proper recruitment this summer for the first time in a long time. We had complacency and shambles.

Why is this even a thread? Fuckthum…. Delete… fuckn why?

Fuck them.

As the O(A)P I have over the past 60 years said fuck them many thousands of times, possibly in my sleep too. Histrionics have a place when Hibs are on top. For Jack and his recruitment mob to be outhought and frankly outsmarted by a no mark like Neilson and his recruitment mob, however is a fucking disgrace. Budge V the Rhinestone Cowboy. Time will tell. Shouting fuck the Hearts and feet stamping will not stop Hibs fans, yes including loyal Season Ticket holders of decades, walking, believe me.

BIG G

Out thought and outsmarted?

Not so sure I agree with that. Had a better window and have kept their form longer than us, but outsmarted? It doesn't quite make sense to me.
When we played them, Craig Gordon was the best player on the park and man of the match.

Fuck the hearts!

I'll be signing up again next year too, cause I know no other way 💚🤍

Rhinestone Ron will come good, you've been against him from the start, it's all good, change is scary, but have faith G.
What's a Hibs fan without faith? None of us would've lasted without it.
3-0 Hibs, week in, week out
I know you've got it in you

Hibees!

As managers go Hibs seldom do longevity , millar and turnbull the exceptions in the last 50 years , the signs are there we wont again 😩 one of these days though 🤞

Loadapish. Were the Gunts world beaters last week like? Or the three draws before that?

As the O(A)P I have over the past 60 years said fuck them many thousands of times, possibly in my sleep too. Histrionics have a place when Hibs are on top. For Jack and his recruitment mob to be outhought and frankly outsmarted by a no mark like Neilson and his recruitment mob, however is a fucking disgrace. Budge V the Rhinestone Cowboy. Time will tell. Shouting fuck the Hearts and feet stamping will not stop Hibs fans, yes including loyal Season Ticket holders of decades, walking, believe me.

BIG G
Spot on

BIG G
Being of a similar vintage to yourself I agree with everything you have said.

Loadapish. Were the Gunts world beaters last week like? Or the three draws before that?
Bump. One win in 6 now.

Once more with feeling, fuck them.

Motherwell are having a good season so far.

Reactions: Zab

This thread has been viewed 945 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back