• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Harris O Conner

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Ex Hun Dog training with us according to the DR,was meant to sign for Sheff U but no sure what changed

Ex Hun Dog training with us according to the DR,was meant to sign for Sheff U but no sure what changed

Promised game time at Hibs probably. Seen the likes of Doig, Porteous and JDH all playing.

Promised game time at Hibs probably. Seen the likes of Doig, Porteous and JDH all playing.
No sure he’s playing ahead of Porto or Hanlon but a place on the bench no unrealistic

So we're looking at backup with a view to a sell on, as opposed to a challenge for 1st place.

Fair enough, but we need to work on our game if so.
No issues with bringing in young talent, but I do feel we need competition for the spots, not a backup as such.

He might be signed, he might not.
However I doubt this is the central defender we are looking at to come straight into first team contention.

He might be signed, he might not.
However I doubt this is the central defender we are looking at to come straight into first team contention.

IMG-20210824-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20210824-WA0009.jpg

Two folk called O'Connor playing in the same Hibernian team. 1875 will be made up. All we need is Jack to sign young goalie Max O'Leary fae Bristol City, fire him intae that team and we will be Top of the Pops.....

BIG G

Just as well he's not the son of Tweed.I'll get my jacket.

Two folk called O'Connor playing in the same Hibernian team. 1875 will be made up. All we need is Jack to sign young goalie Max O'Leary fae Bristol City, fire him intae that team and we will be Top of the Pops.....

BIG G

Are they both Irish? ;))

This thread has been viewed 1836 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50