• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Happy New Year 22

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Tae all you Bouncers oot there. Special aw the best tae the admins in here for their efforts, for Easter Road West, although I wisnae at that particular jaunt, the Just Backs, thanks @1875 and the fuckin around wi the site when he’s bored, @Jamie.
I hope 2022 has a better start than 2021 had and brings some guid fuckin fitba from our team.
GGTTH.B37E9219-1ED8-4BA0-AE4F-29F4B486B904.jpeg

Happy New Year to all bouncers when it comes. Hopefully 2022 is better than 2021. Echo Billy’s thanks to the admin on here, your very appreciated here in Norway. GGTTH

Happy new year to all the bouncers when it comes , sent from my self-isolation room in kirkcaldy 😩

Happy New Year when it comes to yin and a'. I'd also add my thanks to the admins for all they do and here's to Bounce Tours (European Edition) in 2022!

Happy New Year everyone when it comes, away fishing the night so hopefully catch something other than a cold....:grinning-smiley-045:

Happy New Year to all Hibbys worldwide.

1640965373307.jpg

2022? Any change is bound to be an improvement, as my old man used to say.

Here's hoping we get some kind of normality in 2022.
Happy New Year to all.

GGTTH..

My wife said to me 10 minutes ago....
'Errr, my sister and her boyfriend are coming round tonight'.
I said 'what time?'
She said 'what time would you like them to get here?'
'11.55pm, then they can bugger off at 00.05'......

My wife said to me 10 minutes ago....
'Errr, my sister and her boyfriend are coming round tonight'.
I said 'what time?'
She said 'what time would you like them to get here?'
'11.55pm, then they can bugger off at 00.05'....
True spirit of '21

Tae all you Bouncers oot there. Special aw the best tae the admins in here for their efforts, for Easter Road West, although I wisnae at that particular jaunt, the Just Backs, thanks @1875 and the fuckin around wi the site when he’s bored, @Jamie.
I hope 2022 has a better start than 2021 had and brings some guid fuckin fitba from our team.
GGTTH.View attachment 7334
Best wishes for 2022 billy lad 💚

Happy New Year everyone when it comes, away fishing the night so hopefully catch something other than a cold....:grinning-smiley-045:
Tight lines Andy 🎣

81E926C8-850B-43C9-B14E-BD12A043BCE1.jpeg

𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮.

Bounce 20th anniversary year :alc:

Hate all these early hapoy new years when it comes pish. Pfftt and mehhhhh, its still 2021!!!! Yous no around in 2022 tae say it like!!!! 🤣

And aye bah humbug edited the thread title. Unless yer gawn back tae Jan 2021?. 🤪

Happy New Year when it comes Bouncers.

From my home to yours I wish you all the best of health in 2022

Hate all these early hapoy new years when it comes pish. Pfftt and mehhhhh, its still 2021!!!! Yous no around in 2022 tae say it like!!!! 🤣

And aye bah humbug edited the thread title. Unless yer gawn back tae Jan 2021?. 🤪
Normally agree with you Jamie and stick to tradition. But the last two years have been pish so I even first footed my maw and paw today to start a new tradition of "gtf ya wee pandemic bastard".

An unusually optimistic post fae you there J

HNY GGTTH HSYB

Depnds what time zone you are in ya Radge!

I am early. But I have been drinking.

I hope that the last two years which have been so hard for so many can be put behind you all and we can start to try to look forward. Forward to at least some form of future that is not so bleak and dark and we can find a way to push past this. And that the coming year treats everyone much better.

Happy New Year!!

I hope that the last two years which have been so hard for so many can be put behind you all and we can start to try to look forward. Forward to at least some form of future that is not so bleak and dark and we can find a way to push past this. And that the coming year treats everyone much better.

Happy New Year!!
Well....

Happy New Year!!
Very true. Vpn is on and now in 2022 🤣🤣🤣

Normally agree with you Jamie and stick to tradition. But the last two years have been pish so I even first footed my maw and paw today to start a new tradition of "gtf ya wee pandemic bastard".
Aye mate, I think 22 is gonna be much o the same tbh. Bloody hope not though. All the best tae ya mate

Fuck the Gunts, Huns, Sheep, Motherwell, We are the Hibs!!

Aye mate, I think 22 is gonna be much o the same tbh. Bloody hope not though. All the best tae ya mate

We live out in the wilds and forests of central Europe....... First Footed Ourselves.

At some point. At some point, really, it has to get better? Please must have to?

I'm 40 and worried that life is getting worse, when for my parents it was basically getting better every year after year.

Happy New Year to you all!

Stay Safe. Look after each other. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year 🎉

Happy new year to you all 🍺

Grumpy cvnt

Happy New Year folks … you tae Jamie 😂👍🇳🇬💚

Hope everybody is well hydrated. Am hydrated as fuck

Happy New Year to all Bouncers and Hibs fans everywhere...

Happy New Year folks.

We live out in the wilds and forests of central Europe..... First Footed Ourselves.

At some point. At some point, really, it has to get better? Please must have to?

I'm 40 and worried that life is getting worse, when for my parents it was basically getting better every year after year.
Mon the vaccine 👍

Happy New Year. I hope it's a good one.

Happy New Year everyone.

Big plus for me in 2021 was getting the opportunity to meet some of you on the Bounce Tour at the semi final when we pumped the Huns.

Thanks to 1875 and Jamie making that happen.

GGTTH

Finally a few days off.

Thank fükk

NL firework play garden for adults, you wouldnae believe it.

Hey but have a good yin 🤪

Happy new year to all 🥰🍻

Happy New Year Bouncers!

It won't take much to be better than last, but I hope you all enjoy a brilliant 2022, and the Hibs do enough to cheer up Hibs folk all around the world.

Best wishes to you all.

Happy New Year Bouncers!

It won't take much to be better than last, but I hope you all enjoy a brilliant 2022, and the Hibs do enough to cheer up Hibs folk all around the world.

Best wishes to you all.
Even in kirkcaldy 🤣

Happy New Year folk.2021 was an improvement on 2020 and I'm expecting an incromental improvement this year.Mind you they've just made Bliar a Sir,so perhaps not.

Happy New Year folk.2021 was an improvement on 2020 and I'm expecting an incromental improvement this year.Mind you they've just made Bliar a Sir,so perhaps not.
But weve got the Crown back on pint glasses so yippee!(Sarcastic emoji).

True spirit of '21
I thought 10 minutes was generous.
As it turns out they took the hint.

And didnt appear.

Dancer!

This thread has been viewed 1459 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back