• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Happy Hibby

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Good time to buy a couple of tickets each week.....

Huns game today

Huns game today

got 4 for this ? :grinning-smiley-045:

Did they make the draw today? Don’t think I’ve seen it poster anywhere?

Wonder if they’re going tae tell us the number for this

Wonder if they’re going tae tell us the number for this
Apparently the normal boy (Kenny?) has been on Furlough and normal service will resume the morn.
Still a wee bit bad patter advertising a prize draw then no giving the winning number on the day though.

Apparently the normal boy (Kenny?) has been on Furlough and normal service will resume the morn.
Still a wee bit bad patter advertising a prize draw then no giving the winning number on the day though.
agreed

or maybe the next day :5:

Hope these will be available online when season starts , never see sellers at games these days

I've got mine, got extra as it's derby day (and we won :grinning-smiley-045: )

Thank for highlighting this, purchased 5 for today?

I've actually got last weeks winning number :lauff:chances of that coming up again :cryy:

I've actually got last weeks winning number :lauff:chances of that coming up again :cryy:
Close

Closest ive been...had 5 in the 470’s oh well ?

and we go again ? :grinning-smiley-045:

Thanks for the reminder. Getting a few now.

34 oot this time, gettin' worse :grrr:

always next week :grinning-smiley-045:

Last edited:
Suppose we should do this ?

Suppose we should do this ?

Wee Michael, a Down’s syndrome laddie, won it last week.

and again :grinning-smiley-045:

Might actually see the draw today

Pity tanner cannie say it ???

Pity tanner cannie say it ???
That’s what I thought too :grinning-smiley-045:

SIR DAVID GRAY ?

What was the number today ?

What was the number today ?
840. I bought my last ticket at 2.30 and it was no. 215. sold over 600 tickets an the last half hour. aboot three times as many since i bought my first on friday efternoon

840. I bought my last ticket at 2.30 and it was no. 215. sold over 600 tickets an the last half hour. aboot three times as many since i bought my first on friday efternoon
Thanks for the info.
I bought my ticket at 2:58pm today and I was 498 so it must be random.

Yesssssssssss I never won??

Thanks for the info.
I bought my ticket at 2:58pm today and I was 498 so it must be random.
It's generating a few bob for the club so that's the important thing. Maybe one day ? :grinning-smiley-045:

Surely have to keep the option open to buy online once we are back in the stands cause I honestly can’t remember the last time I seen someone selling the tickets in the east but have bought a couple most weeks since they started it online

Surely have to keep the option open to buy online once we are back in the stands cause I honestly can’t remember the last time I seen someone selling the tickets in the east but have bought a couple most weeks since they started it online
I think that's a good shout, time I get tae the groond maist weeks they are usually no there so cannae buy

I think that's a good shout, time I get tae the groond maist weeks they are usually no there so cannae buy
That might be it for me Too I’m there about 2.45/2.50 most weeks

Said it loads of times, they should set up pods on the concourses so yi ken where tae get them.

Must be keeping this a secret this week unless I’ve missed it

This thread has been viewed 3948 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back