• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Happy Easter !

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
A Happy Easter to all Bouncers and Hibs fans everywhere !

1617529501519.jpeg

Happy zombie day

@HaarlemShuffler Where dae yi roll your eggs aboot?

@HaarlemShuffler Where dae yi roll your eggs aboot?
Aboot here!

Aboot here!
Was in Utrecht years ago wi a laddies team and one laddie was called Tam Hill, was kidding him on he was unique in Holland as he was the only hill in the country.😁

Was in Utrecht years ago wi a laddies team and one laddie was called Tam Hill, was kidding him on he was unique in Holland as he was the only hill in the country.😁
I still get nosebleeds on the bike going over humpback bridges...

I still get nosebleeds on the bike going over humpback bridges...
Remember being in Haarlem and having tae take detours because the bus widnae go under the bridges.

Remember being in Haarlem and having tae take detours because the bus widnae go under the bridges.
Was that a doubledecker like?

Naw, single decker, to get to the pitches from hotel we had to avoid, if I remember right it was over 20 years ago, 2 bridges the bus widnae go under.

Naw, single decker, to get to the pitches from hotel we had to avoid, if I remember right it was over 20 years ago, 2 bridges the bus widnae go under.
Yup, a lot of tunnels in NL. In the west the ground is mainly soft enough to make this an affordable transport option.

But what you describe regularly happens, only last week there was another one not far from Haarlem.

Here's an oldie but goodie from pre-corona times... live!

😂Like how they walk back fae the motor lookin like they will just pick it up and throw it back on😂

I'd rather be at a Happy Easter Rd.

This thread has been viewed 813 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50