Hanlon

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
So many mistakes in such a short time by a player with the amount of hours on the pitch as he has, is poor and deserves criticism. But he's had big performances this season and has shown in the past he can bring his game back up to standard. Folk would have had him out the club numerous times over the years and those same folk will have had to accept he was vital to us doing anything over other seasons.

But even if he goes from being a starter to a bench player he's worth having at the club.

Lewis too, not everyone needs to be considered a first team player forever. Even the greatest one club players finish their careers from the bench.

So long as their wages reflect their place in the team during negotiations in the future.

I dont actually think anyone at the club would let them go elsewhere unless they requested it.
They'll be offered the chance to finish their careers here. Just like Sir David and Darren.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
GMS as a winger his natural position

Then we'd get smoked down our left side.

Your point is the players though, i get that, id have any of them tbf

I don't think we see Scott play again this season.
I read somewhere JR talking about him, and he was basically saying he's a long way away, that he's only just getting up to a level of training, he's not fully training yet and they need to be careful.

I dunno what was wrong, but if it was his heart for example, like rumoured, then they will need to be mega careful.
I dont think he plays til they're 100% certain he's match ready. I dont think its this year.

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge

I read somewhere JR talking about him, and he was basically saying he's a long way away, that he's only just getting up to a level of training, he's not fully training yet and they need to be careful.

I dunno what was wrong, but if it was his heart for example, like rumoured, then they will need to be mega careful.
I dont think he plays til they're 100% certain he's match ready. I dont think its this year.

GMS is exactly the kind of player who will fail at Hibs. Great speed & skills but lightweight & tempermental. We've seen it happen with so many wingers over the years- great on paper, great for other teams, then sh!t for us.

We def need to make signings but for that position, at this moment in time, i'd be pushing Doig up there. The attacking side of his game is better than the defensive, he's quick & direct, and he makes a point of getting crosses in. Neither Wright nor Murphy do that.

The Family

Capital Radge

That’s bad news for us about Scotty, seriously have no creativity in the midfield

The Family

Capital Radge
GMS is exactly the kind of player who will fail at Hibs. Great speed & skills but lightweight & tempermental. We've seen it happen with so many wingers over the years- great on paper, great for other teams, then sh!t for us.

We def need to make signings but for that position, at this moment in time, i'd be pushing Doig up there. The attacking side of his game is better than the defensive, he's quick & direct, and he makes a point of getting crosses in. Neither Wright nor Murphy do that.

If GMS is available then we should be all over it, we are screaming out for better quality players and GMS is exactly that.