H

garyammer

New radge
Hello Chaps,
Thank you for excepting me. Long story but I live in a small village just outside Cambridge probably about 400 miles and in my pub there was a guy banging on about cabbage, not a cabbage, but The Cabbage. Being a southerner and West Ham season ticket holder I had never heard Hibs referred to in this manner. Not here to judge or argue, so if its OK with you guys, I'll just sit here in the corner and enjoy the views, banter embrace a different take on the beautiful game
Cheers, Gary

garyammer

New radge
Well I never! Live and learn something new everyday. Used to work an Arbroath fan, who not to left out, would point to his sporting footwear attire and say "what do you think of me new Claire Rayners" His was more jockey rhyming slang though.

garyammer

New radge
What a boat! Been going since 1969 and have waded waist high in pony ever since. My heart sank when he was appointed but ill hold my hands up and he is now the "moyesiah" and can do no wrong. Added to the Xmas card list!

garyammer

New radge
Back to the usual relegation battle next year I expect and to be fair it's what we go to Stratford for. The Boat Race? Same 2 teams every year I'm afraid and light years away from us riff-raff on the mean streets

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here