• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Gunts 1-0 down

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
With no football to watch I thought I would tune into the game between the Jambos and Queen of the South,and the South are 1-0 up at half time.Not the greatest of games but one or two players catch the eye.Usiah Jones being one of them.His mazy runs are causing all sorts of problems for the Jambo defense.Halkett being made to look like the complete huddy he undoubtably is.Jambos on kickback were making noises about the boy Irving but I see nothing.Mackay Steven looking a shadow of the player he once was.

With no football to watch I thought I would tune into the game between the Jambos and Queen of the South,and the South are 1-0 up at half time.Not the greatest of games but one or two players catch the eye.Usiah Jones being one of them.His mazy runs are causing all sorts of problems for the Jambo defense.Halkett being made to look like the complete huddy he undoubtably is.Jambos on kickback were making noises about the boy Irving but I see nothing.Mackay Steven looking a shadow of the player he once was.
I like a read of their matchday thread when they once again struggle against teams with a fraction of their budget.

Irving is now officially a huddy also and should’ve seen red tonight.

Halliday is taking the most stick with one Gorgie Gonad this evening proclaiming him to be the worst he has ever seen in an HoMFC jersey.

Neilson isnt the answer either I believe ?

GMS has done nothing since he arrived and it struck me he is another one past his best and receiving good money. They’ll shift Berra at season end but the core of their squad are on the decline with little quality coming in

Gordon, Naismith, Boyce, GMS, Halliday, Smith ⬇️

Souttar is donald ducked
Walker is no longer a promising youngster
Damour is rolling in it and doing F all

Jammy bastards got a penalty at the end.

Another fine draw at home yesterday.

IMG-20210221-WA0000.jpg

Class of 75 says....

"The very least where we should be. We have just drawn at home with Morton, let that sink in. We were outplayed by QOS, massive need for improvement. As I said yesterday this league is pub standard and with every result it is becoming even more embarrassing. Neilson appears to be attempting to outdo that other clown, Levein in singning absolute dross. This league should have been wrapped up by now yet here we are looking over our shoulders to see which Dog and Duck team are making up ground. An absolute farce. The only saving grace for Neilson is there are no fans in the ground or he would have been gone weeks ago. "

Hearts class.
BIG G

Last edited:
I love this guy.....

Mate, please don't misunderstand me I am not ranting. I am being level headed but surely you can see that a draw at home to Morton, defeat to to Raith and Dunfermline and a snatched point at QOS following a poor performance at Ayr is not good enough. This league is a poor standard and sorry to say not much better that the dross you see on a Sunday morning. Hearts with their resources even given the current pandemic should have been out of sight by now. I don't think Neilson is doing his job correctly. His transfer dealings have suspect to say the last with the players brought in not good enough. It is not just JKB who can see it, Ryan Stevenson and Allan Preston to name but a few have commented on our poor performances and bad results. Something is not right and major changes have to be made if we want to secure promotion and stay in the SPL.
66074992-1.jpg

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 687 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back