• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Gunt Mackay Stevens

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Never could stand the prick.

No coming tae hibs then ???

Ah gunts. He is shit anyhoo

Diver. (And swimmer.)

I think it’s the “Gary mckay” bit

has he ever won anything?

I am going to rock the boat and say I am surprised, I think he is a good player and far too good for that championship shite.

Good player and a hibee too. Would have been better player than Drey.

so would I.

I am going to rock the boat and say I am surprised, I think he is a good player and far too good for that championship shite.
Last time he played against us did he not hack down SuperJ or was it someone else.
Might be a decent player but I suspected then that he may be a wee shitebag and now I’ve been proved right.

Wee shitebag in a wee team.

He's 30, and for whatever reason he's not playing as regularly as he should be.

I'm glad we've given him a miss, Jamie Murphy is a better player.

Not sure he was a Hibee, asked my United supporting mates about this earlier. They don't think he was. Not that it matters much anyway. Jamie Murphy is better.

Not sure he was a Hibee, asked my United supporting mates about this earlier. They don't think he was. Not that it matters much anyway. Jamie Murphy is better.

He says so on open goal with Si Ferry. His email address still has Hibees in it or something like that. Watched it last year

He says so on open goal with Si Ferry. His email address still has Hibees in it or something like that. Watched it last year
Fair enough, they usually know their stuff about ex players. A bit surprising considering he's from Thurso.

he's from Thurso.
Hibees here, hibees there, hibees every fucking where ?

This thread has been viewed 1887 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50