• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Grim news from Glasgow

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

It is indeed. And fodder for far right bams on social media blaming migrants and foreigners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is indeed. And fodder for far right bams on social media blaming migrants and foreigners.

The comments sections have made for grim reading. There really are some awful *&*^ out there just now. I binned Twitter a few weeks ago just to get away from it and if I didn't have to have Facebook for my job it'd be in the bin too.

Tragic stuff. The hotel it happened at is used as a halfway house by some really vulnerable members of society too which makes it all the more depressing.

Dreadful news indeed.

Police aren't treating it as a terrorist incident.

Drugs probably.

Drugs probably.
Wtf manandy.
Drugs probably what?

F all to do with drugs.

Rumoured to be an asylum seeker (Sudanese is the latest report) hacked off with the conditions they have been living in.

Earlier rumours 3 others had died were false so this might also be wide of the mark.

Last edited:
F all to do with drugs.

Rumoured to be an asylum seeker (Sudanese is the latest report) hacked off with the conditions they have been living in.

Earlier rumours 3 others had died were false so this might also be wide of the mark.
You say fuck all to do with drugs, yet just give us rumours, so... basically you dont know

You say fuck all to do with drugs, yet just give us rumours, so... basically you dont know

Spot on Hattie.....

I know it wasn’t drugs related so was quick to put that to bed.

All news sources are reporting it’s a hostel for asylum seekers with many referring to poor living conditions.

Happy to clear that up and we can now chill out wait until the confirmed facts are out. (Not drugs)

I'm not saying I'm an aircraft nerd but when the telly is crap I sometimes keep an eye on Flightradar24.

There's not that many aircraft in the skys these days so any without tags stick out. Those without flight plans loaded, so nosey folk like me don't know where they've come from or going to tend to catch the eye.

So there's this very expensive private type long range 16 seater flying up the M6. No tags, no details of owner or flight plan. Further investigation shows it took off from Lagos about half an hour after the incident in Glasgow and came directly to Scotland, Edinburgh. It landed about an hour ago and is parked up outside the old Turnhouse part of the airport.

Probably a coincidence but a bit odd I thought.

All news sources are reporting it’s a hostel for asylum seekers with many referring to poor living conditions.

Happy to clear that up and we can now chill out wait until the confirmed facts are out. (Not drugs)

News sources omitting that it was also being used for homeless people. Just watched 2 different news reports with no mention of the living conditions.

So on that....unless you’ve a direct line to the boy who did it, you’re in the same boat as Mandy where you don’t know.

Its not a hostel but a hotel, that is indeed being used by asylum seekers. There has been a number of complaints over the last few weeks I believe from people complaining about the food but I haven't heard anything regarding the living conditions. It is a budget hotel 3* but I wouldn't say the conditions are terrible. (It is part of the brand I work for)

No matter what the reason behind it I hope everyone injured pulls through.

I get it now. You’re touchy at the mention of asylum seekers ?

If he’s a Sudanese asylum seeker who done his nut at shite food and a fiver a day allowance it makes no odds to me compared to loads desperate for it to be a homeless junkball from Castlemilk.

Tommy Robinson types will be all over that mind. Oh no ?.

Its not a hostel but a hotel, that is indeed being used by asylum seekers. There has been a number of complaints over the last few weeks I believe from people complaining about the food but I haven't heard anything regarding the living conditions. It is a budget hotel 3* but I wouldn't say the conditions are terrible. (It is part of the brand I work for)

No matter what the reason behind it I hope everyone injured pulls through.

I worked the street down from it earlier in the year and was regularly in the Spoons next door. it’s not the hotel or rooms itself from the multiple reports I read.

This thread has been viewed 1653 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back