Greg Stewart & Lewis Moult

Smurf

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
More people but then we could go down any boozer in Leith sign the guys up and have made signings. I think the Huns are trying to fool their easily fooled fools. I worry Hibs are reverting to type too.

I'm surprised it has taken so long to get Marciano and Whittaker over the line....

NW

Well-Known Radge
Reading Harry's comments I think he is keen to move Stewart on but only at right price , which clearly isn't a loan with low wage contribution. I think an offer would be considered

The Family

Capital Radge
Reading Harry's comments I think he is keen to move Stewart on but only at right price , which clearly isn't a loan with low wage contribution. I think an offer would be considered

Harry's comments were Stewart was on a decent wage and even with Birmingham paying a percentage of it would rule out any loans. That would suggest his wages will be too much for us where I see us being a step up for Moult and his wages wouldn't stretch us.

TBH I would be massively disappointed if he was to replace Jase, his goal ratio is brutal.

Smurf

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
I like Harry but if he says it's pissing with rain outside expect there to be glorious sunshine.

aggie

Justified Radge
Harry's comments were Stewart was on a decent wage and even with Birmingham paying a percentage of it would rule out any loans. That would suggest his wages will be too much for us where I see us being a step up for Moult and his wages wouldn't stretch us.

TBH I would be massively disappointed if he was to replace Jase, his goal ratio is brutal.

I like Harry but if he says it's pissing with rain outside expect there to be glorious sunshine.

Oddly, his Wikipedia page lists his current club as Gunt of Midlothian...

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Be even more disappointed if we replaced our top striker with another $#@!ing loan player.

I kind of know what you mean..it seems it's part and parcel of the game now to have hired gun for a season. To be fair when Shinnie rammed in the third against the gunts in Moneyspinner II the last thing I was thinking was he's only here on loan.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Yep, tell me about it. Griffiths done terrible when he was on loan.
It's not about how the player performs when on loan. With Griffiths we desperately wanted to keep him but couldn't. So we are back to square one 12 months from now. Same with Stokes. Did pretty well, attracted the attention of Blackburn and we couldn't compete. For me the setup is all wrong regarding loan players. I'd much rather see the club invest a couple of hundred grand in to good quality young players. Develop them and sell them on in the future.

dmn1989

Well-Known Radge
It's not about how the player performs when on loan. With Griffiths we desperately wanted to keep him but couldn't. So we are back to square one 12 months from now. Same with Stokes. Did pretty well, attracted the attention of Blackburn and we couldn't compete. For me the setup is all wrong regarding loan players. I'd much rather see the club invest a couple of hundred grand in to good quality young players. Develop them and sell them on in the future.
I totally appreciate that, but unfortunately loans are part and parcel of football now. Realistically they allow teams to sign players they wouldn't normally be able to. I think we have done quite well out of loan deals in the past few years. I wouldn't be put off a loan deal.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I think a couple of loans is fine, just don't think replacing Cummings with a loan player is good business. Much rather the club spend the cash and invest in the squad.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Lewis Moult is leaving Motherwell,dunno where he's going though

What direction is his car heading?:rascal:

- - - Updated - - -

I think a couple of loans is fine, just don't think replacing Cummings with a loan player is good business. Much rather the club spend the cash and invest in the squad.

I widnae have a problem with a loanee, if he's a decent player and scores a few goals, winding up they gunt ****s and hun ****s, even better.