Greg Docherty

The Family

Capital Radge
Why o why do Hibs take an eternity to make any signings.We have made a good start to the season but we are still in need of two or three strong signings.If they have targets in mind why can’t we get them signed up.

I have no doubt Hibs will be working quietly in the back ground on deals.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
He was such a massive upgrade to Vela. Would have been a good signing, wages would have been a huge sticking point. Lad is probably getting 6-7 grand a week at Hull.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Why o why do Hibs take an eternity to make any signings.We have made a good start to the season but we are still in need of two or three strong signings.If they have targets in mind why can’t we get them signed up.

Eternity how? Because Docherty didn't want to sign for us, or because Hunco done the dirty with McRorie?

mod

Just A Radge
Eternity how? Because Docherty didn't want to sign for us, or because Hunco done the dirty with McRorie?
Because we are about to play our fifth league game and we are still 2 or 3 players short of having a strong side.I keep hearing how Hibs will have other targets I just wonder how it takes us longer than some other clubs to make these signings.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge

Probably need to ship another 2 out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Because we are about to play our fifth league game and we are still 2 or 3 players short of having a strong side.I keep hearing how Hibs will have other targets I just wonder how it takes us longer than some other clubs to make these signings.

Not convinced many clubs have made many signings tbh.

stuart7-0

Just A Radge
He was such a massive upgrade to Vela. Would have been a good signing, wages would have been a huge sticking point. Lad is probably getting 6-7 grand a week at Hull.

No he ain’t. Salary cap for League 1 and 2 means more like £2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OFFLEYHIBEE

New radge
Agreed, same can't be said for the sheep shagging former hun though, we didn't seem too impressed with him
Agreed, same can't be said for the sheep shagging former hun though, we didn't seem too impressed with him

Bad move for Doc although he will be in the shop window
Hull are skint and we could get him back in the year end transfer window-good player!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00