Greg Docherty

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
We won’t be signing another wide player but I’m happy to join in with this discussion.

He can get to fuk. Will be plenty of interest in English Championship. Ulster Huns are bad enough. This kind of behaviour not welcome from any c@nt. Report from this week btw.

385ED43B-70E6-4844-8855-EEE25FD35FA3.jpeg
Wonder If Michael O’Neill would take him to Stoke. Reportedly interest in Boyle so may want a winger. Boro lad but doubt Warnock would want that wank on the payroll.

Last edited:

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
Jordan Jones.... NAW! He'd play far too wide. If that's the way he drives (undertaking and crossing chevrons) the sideline wudnae hardly keep him on the park.....

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Sadly the wages he could get down south are much higher than we could probably give him. If we go for him, sell him the bigger picture

The Family

Capital Radge
If Docherty is coming back he really needs to put in a better performance than he did in the last Derby, I know most of the team were shite but I am basing it on his own performance as we need players who can make a difference especially in games like that.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
If Docherty is coming back he really needs to put in a better performance than he did in the last Derby, I know most of the team were shite but I am basing it on his own performance as we need players who can make a difference especially in games like that.

Gotta base it on more than 1 game then surely?

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge

Aye, he had a shocker in that game. I expected him to play a big part for us, but he disappeared.

The Family

Capital Radge
Gotta base it on more than 1 game then surely?

100% but these are the kind of games we need to have game changers and Docherty hasn’t shown me he has that ability. Omeonga On the other hand did show us that therefore if we were spending £250k on a player (If true) then i would prefer we brought in Omeonga on a permanent deal.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
100% but these are the kind of games we need to have game changers and Docherty hasn’t shown me he has that ability. Omeonga On the other hand did show us that therefore if we were spending £250k on a player (If true) then i would prefer we brought in Omeonga on a permanent deal.

I'd argue he showed himself in other games and scored at least one cracker that sticks out.
The players had pretty much downed tools by the time we played hearts if I recall.. not good enough, but it was a team downfall in that game.

That said, we have too many centre mids

The Family

Capital Radge
I'd argue he showed himself in other games and scored at least one cracker that sticks out.
The players had pretty much downed tools by the time we played hearts if I recall.. not good enough, but it was a team downfall in that game.

That said, we have too many centre mids

Me personally would prefer Omeonga over Docherty. I would imagine we would be releasing some of those midfielders that JR doesn’t want or loan them out.

stuart7-0

Just A Radge
Me personally would prefer Omeonga over Docherty. I would imagine we would be releasing some of those midfielders that JR doesn’t want or loan them out.

Much as I like Omeonga Docherty had far more involvement in goals thanOmeonga had in both his spells here.

Respect all opinions and agree he didn’t turn up in the derby but think Docherty is better and nearest in all round contribution since McGinn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Omeonga needs to show more on the park for me although I appreciate loads of folk love him thanks to his Hibs friendly social media posts and piano playing rather than consistent form in about 20 odd games for us.

He’ll need to up his game or could end up doing as much in the game as that other crowd favourite Jorge the Poodle Claros who was a master at producing nothing effective and the king of neat and tidy.

All the best for now x

The Family

Capital Radge
Omeonga needs to show more on the park for me although I appreciate loads of folk love him thanks to his Hibs friendly social media posts and piano playing rather than consistent form in about 20 odd games for us.

He’ll need to up his game or could end up doing as much in the game as that other crowd favourite Jorge the Poodle Claros who was a master at producing nothing effective and the king of neat and tidy.

All the best for now x

Omeonga wasn’t getting much game time, he was one of the players that did put a shift in against the Gunts in the last derby. Omeonga kept the likes of Scott Brown in his pocket, as @stuart7-0 said it’s all about opinions but if Omeonga was to get a good run of games under his belt I believe he would give us more than Docherty would.