Good news. 1 less tory MSP in Scotland

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Bad news she's going to lead the reformed Brexit party in Scotland. I don't suppose that's that bad on the grounds she and her new party will disappear at the next election scheduled for May.

I say scheduled as I can see the English based parties desperate to delay the Scottish elections and inevitable independence landslide.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me to discover that the torys had already discussed suspending the devolved nations elections as a precursor to suspending their pesky parliaments. Sir Keir will give the torys his customary backing ... for the good of the Union.

Bad news she's going to lead the reformed Brexit party in Scotland. I don't suppose that's that bad on the grounds she and her new party will disappear at the next election scheduled for May.

I say scheduled as I can see the English based parties desperate to delay the Scottish elections and inevitable independence landslide.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me to discover that the torys had already discussed suspending the devolved nations elections as a precursor to suspending their pesky parliaments. Sir Keir will give the torys his customary backing ... for the good of the Union.
Ken what I am going to start a new permanent thread Jack. It is so wide and varied I have found myself putting political stuff up on threads that maybe were not appropriate. I have also put stuff up that is not much interest to other. Hopefully it will solve this.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Another irrelevant women in an irrelevant party in Scotland, even people at Labour like Clive Lewis are getting the case for independence now like a few others, delaying independence for there English masters is all unionists are interested in.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
It is the duty of every bouncer to smash Nigel the chunt Farage square in the puss if you happen upon.

The tories dont give a flying fuck about Europe or Brexit. They care not a jot..... oh, but they very much care about Scotland.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Couldn't smash him in the face.First time I saw him he hid in Jenny Ha's and the police kettled us.Last time he came up here he spoke in the Corn Exchange,entered via some back tunnel or something and the police presence outside was unreal.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £0.00

Unread Posts