Goalie Strip Question

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
It was Newhoose who pointed this out to me.Macey's all black strip is very similar to that Masonic bastard with the whistle.Something else Beaton didn't notice.I'v e just noticed that wasn't a question but a statement.So should Beaton have made him change it?

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I don’t think Beaton would have been confused with Macey.
Although Macey and Mason sound a bit similar.

Admin
Funny I said at the game that the two strips clashed a bit yesterday to, with the dark tops, white shorts and dark socks.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Arguably, the greatest goalie of them all, Lev Yashin, famously wore all black and was known as the 'Black Panther'.

Thank god it wasn't one of the twatty pink and suchlike kits of today or he'd have been known as the Pink Panther. :lauff:

Perhaps one of the most awe-inspiring sports teams of all-time are the New Zealand All Blacks. I don't think anyone could accuse them of lacking presence.

1632738131015.png

Freewheeling

New radge
Arguably, the greatest goalie of them all, Lev Yashin, famously wore all black and was known as the 'Black Panther'.

Thank god it wasn't one of the twatty pink and suchlike kits of today or he'd have been known as the Pink Panther. :lauff:

Perhaps one of the most awe-inspiring sports teams of all-time are the New Zealand All Blacks. I don't think anyone could accuse them of lacking presence.

View attachment 6704

:ok:

Though that's not what I'm getting at. I want the keeper to be seen by the striker. Bigger and brighter the better. Actually quite like pink. Draw the line at orange though.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
But (ok I don't have the rule book next to me) going by the rules, he should have made Macey change his strip?

moathibby

Legendary Radge
no sure to be honest i thought colour clashes were between opposing teams , does the ref come into it ??
Yes.'Each goalkeeper should wear equipment which distinguishes him from both the outfield players and match officials'.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Cliff mentioned it in the commentary.
Can mind Dallas making Jim Leighton change his top as Dens and if memory serves me old bandy legs had to wear
a Dundee keepers kit

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
But (ok I don't have the rule book next to me) going by the rules, he should have made Macey change his strip?
Probably didn’t even notice perhaps he’s colour blind as well as blind…although if you’re blind in the first place it probably wouldn’t matter if you were colour blind as well.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here