Get ross to fuck

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Does he? He was wanting away for a while, it took lennon a big talk to persuade him to stay.
Yeah he loved it at Hibs and even said he would have stayed his entire career if he could of. Can't blame a young player for having some ambition.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
It's a short career. No different to what SJM did really.
No problem with that.
I just didn’t understand the wish to stay at Hibs. And leave Hibs.

Jason’s mum is quite tidy.

Not relevant, but I thought I’d mention it anyway.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
No problem with that.
I just didn’t understand the wish to stay at Hibs. And leave Hibs.

Jason’s mum is quite tidy.

Not relevant, but I thought I’d mention it anyway.
Irrelevant like how people gush on here over particular players that won a Scottish Cup in 2016 that struggle for consistency and lack ability as football players eh.

Not seen his Mum so can't comment.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Did he aye
Only if they could have paid a fortune and signed players like sellik had to win cups. Be interesting to have seen the careers of the famous 5, tornadoes etc if there had such a vast difference in wages, we might have been deprived of league titles and cups

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Sportscene mentioned it's the first time since 2014 Hibs have lost 4 on the bounce in the Premiership. I have very little faith that Jack Ross can turn this around especially with the fixture congestion coming our way in December.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I'm wondering if our indifferent start to the season was JR showing the suits in the directors box that Mathie hadn't done his job leaving us short on the pitch. Now he's unable to pull it back.

Do we trust JR with an input into spending the Christmas money when the windae swings open?

I was asked by a random Hibby outside the pub when I was having a faaaag if I was a Jack Ross out person. To be honest I've never taken to him with his dour, uninspiring demeanour and I thought our results often flattered to deceive. I hadn't really thought about him getting the bullet though but it's got to the stage where I can't see him continuing in his role.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here