• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Gerrard

Kent, Patterson to follow?

Wonder if this is why Goldson has stalled on signing his new contract.
No sure about Patterson, because I’ve no seen enough of him but there’s nae player in that squad good enough for the EPL, IMHO.

Reactions: Zab
No sure about Patterson, because I’ve no seen enough of him but there’s nae player in that squad good enough for the EPL, IMHO.
Don't disagree but he does seem to rate Goldson.

Thank fuck he’s gone , an absolute skidmark of a man.

I think he'll take Kent with him, Paterson is a good wee player, but I dont think he'll displace Matty Cash.

I want him to go for all of them though.

All worth outrageous money each in the summer🤣
Gerrard comes in with about 4m for the lot of them. 👌

So I have been told that Slippy was convinced he was getting the Newcastle job - far from not being in contact as he claimed, I was told discussions were well advanced. When it didn’t happen he just started looking for any route out of Ibrox because financially it’s a basket case.

Lennon.JPG

So I have been told that Slippy was convinced he was getting the Newcastle job - far from not being in contact as he claimed, I was told discussions were well advanced. When it didn’t happen he just started looking for any route out of Ibrox because financially it’s a basket case.
No been telt but I think your right, I think they’ve gambled on getting the champions league money and Slippys been telt there’s nowt left in the kitty.

He could get swally to be his assistant 🤣🤣🤣

No been telt but I think your right, I think they’ve gambled on getting the champions league money and Slippys been telt there’s nowt left in the kitty.

I don't think that's the case. I'm pretty certain if the Huns win the league this year, it's automatically in to the champion's league proper with a guaranteed £40 million.

I don't think that's the case. I'm pretty certain if the Huns win the league this year, it's automatically in to the champion's league proper with a guaranteed £40 million.

Depends on the co-efficient come the end of the season, that’s not guaranteed as things stand. Last season third was supposed to be guaranteed group stage football (either Europa or Conference) but that changed late into the season due some other country outperforming us.

I’m talkin aboot this seasons money.

get it right up you horrible loathsome hun cvnts

Slippy quote 'once a Ranger, always a Ranger'.
Gimme strength!

Once a cvnt always a cvnt more like
Slippy quote 'once a Ranger, always a Ranger'.
Gimme strength!

The £3M compensation should stave off administration for a month

Hahahahah

The £3M compensation should stave off administration for a month
They will use £25M of that for new players.

Hahahahah
Has to be a celtic fan at the wind up? Sure Clyde SSB was full of them tonight the first caller mentioned "55",150 years of unbroken history and remembrance day in the space of 30 seconds 😂thats the full set

Has to be a celtic fan at the wind up? Sure Clyde SSB was full of them tonight the first caller mentioned "55",150 years of unbroken history and remembrance day in the space of 30 seconds 😂thats the full set
This one’s a beauty too C83BAD50-4D0D-4B34-ACBF-F0BDAB3A08F8.jpeg

This one’s a beauty too View attachment 6956
Jesus christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣they all seem to forget they were wanting emptied till covid came along

They really are deluded

BBC Scotland news headline Gerrard leaving followed by the pressures on NHS.

Disgusting sense of priority (bias) by Scottish beeb. Not a shock but scunnering nonetheless

Just another cunting hun

Funny seeing those hun cvnts losing it over slippy fucking off to Villa. The man will always be a prick as well. Fuck him and the bigots.
How many hun players will slippy come in and try to steal on the cheap?
One thing for sure, he winnae be puttin any bids in for Hun players.
Aribo and Kent will be away in the January sales

Gerrard was hired by the huns for one reason only...to stop Celtic getting 10 in a row.
They threw massive amounts of money at him to achieve this, and to be fair to him he eventually did it.
Much harder task now for him at Villa,

Gerrard was hired by the huns for one reason only...to stop Celtic getting 10 in a row.
They threw massive amounts of money at him to achieve this, and to be fair to him he eventually did it.
... where you don't get every decision as well. He's going to struggle when he doesn't get every single 50/50 his way

... where you don't get every decision as well. He's going to struggle when he doesn't get every single 50/50 his way
Exactly , as Jim Royal would say “good manager my arse “ 🤣

Rangers fans are brilliant entertainment at times like these.

At Villa there's a chance he might actually get sacked , he's now a medium sized fish in a far larger pond with plenty sharks for company

How many hun players will slippy come in and try to steal on the cheap?

Aribo and Kent will be away in the January sales
Kent has been linked with a move to Leeds

Surely he’ll bid £40m for the cabbage patch doll father

Nah , he knows he wont get
Away with his scummy behaviour in a lodge-free EPL 🤷‍♂️

Aye he'll fire them to the top of the table alright , be red card central for him down there :red:

Kent has been linked with a move to Leeds
If Gerrard came in for him and Leeds were still interested I reckon he'd snub Leeds again and sign for Villa.

That *&*^ will probably now end up coming in for Porto after everything he’s said about him

That *&*^ will probably now end up coming in for Porto after everything he’s said about him

Long as he splashes those Villa millions

Wouldn’t it be ironic if dean smith , who was sacked by AV and is now the manager of norwich , kept norwich up while slippy’s villa were relegated 🤣
Sorry SJM , but fingers crossed eh 🤞

A few rumours on Twitter that gerrard has been sacked :newco:, anybody heard more?

A few rumours on Twitter that gerrard has been sacked :newco:, anybody heard more?
Only speculation about who could replace him online that I've seen. Seems maybe a bit premature to sack as they are only 3 points off getting back in the top 10. Maybe merits another 2-3 games at least.

This thread has been viewed 4012 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back