Gerrard

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I think he'll take Kent with him, Paterson is a good wee player, but I dont think he'll displace Matty Cash.

I want him to go for all of them though.

All worth outrageous money each in the summer🤣
Gerrard comes in with about 4m for the lot of them. 👌

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
So I have been told that Slippy was convinced he was getting the Newcastle job - far from not being in contact as he claimed, I was told discussions were well advanced. When it didn’t happen he just started looking for any route out of Ibrox because financially it’s a basket case.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
So I have been told that Slippy was convinced he was getting the Newcastle job - far from not being in contact as he claimed, I was told discussions were well advanced. When it didn’t happen he just started looking for any route out of Ibrox because financially it’s a basket case.
No been telt but I think your right, I think they’ve gambled on getting the champions league money and Slippys been telt there’s nowt left in the kitty.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
No been telt but I think your right, I think they’ve gambled on getting the champions league money and Slippys been telt there’s nowt left in the kitty.

I don't think that's the case. I'm pretty certain if the Huns win the league this year, it's automatically in to the champion's league proper with a guaranteed £40 million.

Zab

Admin
I don't think that's the case. I'm pretty certain if the Huns win the league this year, it's automatically in to the champion's league proper with a guaranteed £40 million.

Depends on the co-efficient come the end of the season, that’s not guaranteed as things stand. Last season third was supposed to be guaranteed group stage football (either Europa or Conference) but that changed late into the season due some other country outperforming us.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here