Gerrard

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
On the one hand I'd quite like him to stay to see their usual bottle job when there's a bit pressure on them playing in full stadiums. On the other if I don't have to hear his nasally, whiney annoying scouse voice ever again I'll die a lot happier.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
On the one hand I'd quite like him to stay to see their usual bottle job when there's a bit pressure on them playing in full stadiums. On the other if I don't have to hear his nasally, whiney annoying scouse voice ever again I'll die a lot happier.

Imagine he doesn't get the job cos someone else better comes along. Lots of Huns have turned there back on him already.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Has an ex old firm manager ever been a big success in the top English league?
Only one I can think of, who's done pretty well is Brendon Rodgers and he doesn't really count, given he'd already done well there prior to the Smellies

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
Only one I can think of, who's done pretty well is Brendon Rodgers and he doesn't really count, given he'd already done well there prior to the Smellies
I’d say Walter Smith did pretty well but wouldn’t call him a big success.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Martin O'Neill didn't do too bad

Zab

Admin
Martin O'Neill didn't do too bad

Aye Martin O’Neill did very well at Aston Villa

Walter Smith had a decent run at Everton.

Graeme Souness done well after leaving the Huns.

Brendan Rogers has done an excellent job at Leicester City.

Gerrard is nowhere near as good as those names above. He won the league in a fan-less season and has failed in all six attempts to win a cup, despite having by far the second biggest budget in the country.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here