Gardening.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
In these days of social isolation I find it good therapy to go into my mum's garden to do some work. Sometimes I cut the grass, sometimes I weed, sometimes it's pruning or dead heading. I like to see the various plants coming out. Be they Roses or Camelia ,Forsythia, and Cotoneaster. I like to pick the Strawberries and the Rasps, cutting the Rhubarb. But when I need cheering up it's amazing how often I find myself being drawn back to the Fuchsia.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
You know you're getting old when... 😂

I've gradually got more and more involved in gardening in the last 6 years or so. Mainly for the kids initially but it's become something I really enjoy, even weeding and other mundane parts. Watching new plants grow is particularly rewarding.

At first I fecked it all up by making big lawns but I've gradually introduced shrubs, trees, fruit, borders, patios, a raised bed, pond and other good stuff and it now looks pretty decent, especially in the summer. It's been the perfect pastime for lockdowns.

In these days of social isolation I find it good therapy to go into my mum's garden to do some work. Sometimes I cut the grass, sometimes I weed, sometimes it's pruning or dead heading. I like to see the various plants coming out. Be they Roses or Camelia ,Forsythia, and Cotoneaster. I like to pick the Strawberries and the Rasps, cutting the Rhubarb. But when I need cheering up it's amazing how often I find myself being drawn back to the Fuchsia.
Yer getting grassed up to yer auld mother what you have been growing in her greenhouse all these years Angus....

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00