Donations so far: £40.00

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Hertz 1-0 and Dundee early lead at Aberdeen with LG scoring

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Dundee apparently travelled with only 14 players, three of whom are goalkeepers.

Reactions: Zab

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
Watched that. Really hope we don’t go near Jamie McCart, absolute huddie.

(I reserve the right to change my opinion if we sign him…)
Saw about 30 minutes of it.
To be fair to McCart, his teammates were as bad as he was.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
Saw about 30 minutes of it.
To be fair to McCart, his teammates were as bad as he was.

A poor player in a poor team IMO. I watched him today, terrible pass leads to the first goal and his half hearted attempt to stop a very block-able through ball for the second was woeful.

I’d be disappointed if this is the calibre of player we’re looking at.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
A poor player in a poor team IMO. I watched him today, terrible pass leads to the first goal and his half hearted attempt to stop a very block-able through ball for the second was woeful.

I’d be disappointed if this is the calibre of player we’re looking at.
The difference between playing in a cup double winning team and playing for a team adrift at the bottom of the league.
Confidence is a big factor.
St J were losing from the first minute.( I saw the first30 mins). No one wanted the ball which meant rushing passes and losing possession.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
The difference between playing in a cup double winning team and playing for a team adrift at the bottom of the league.
St J were losing from the first minute.( I saw the first30 mins). No one wanted the ball which meant rushing passes and losing possession.

My cousin is a diehard Saint J and they think he wanted away in the summer and Saints no letting him go for our offers has turned him and he's no arsed anymore.

Reckon he's a good player.

I wouldn't want him now though, playing shite and has thrown the toys out. Won't be in a place to come and challenge for a spot, that match level doesn't just miraculously reappear.

Zab

Admin
Reaction score

I get what you’re saying, can’t say I’ve ever been all the impressed when I’ve seen him play. Unlike Jason Kerr, who was a stand out on a regular basis.

Jamie McCart is not better than what we have, we should be looking to improve the starting line up not the squad IMO.

jock3

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Man City 6 Leicester 3, stunning game

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here